Dan68

Aug 4, 2019
No h scenes still, but only text (and pic in status). It's possible to get pregnant in Valos fucking human beings with about 25% chance AFAIR and even give birth, but it's only a text content. Of course, there's enough bad ends' preggo pics, but it's definitely not what you meant.

Claire can get pregnant - so far only once by working in the brothel in Rathpike
Claire will give birth - only pixel image in the clinic in valos (pls note - her pregnant status can disappear whilst she is on other quests although she is ready to give birth in Valos)
Claire's child can be given over for adoption in the convent.

Reactions: Erodaz

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I cannot get the breeding papers II. I also get only $110 paid. I have Depravity 15. I also get no option with Isobelle. I can only get her background story.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I cannot find more slimes. Got only the slimes from the beginning and in a inn cellar (Valos). But can't find more. Cannot find the owner of the slime in the gypsy camp.

In the gypsy camp I can read some texts in a cave. Is there a quest for it? I read in previous comments about alchemist stuff, but I cannot find how to start it.

Can I get a more positive outcome in the sibling affection quest?

How do I get Mia?

Is there somewhere a list for quests and where to start them? To find out if I missed any on the isles?
Only the first quest of every story would be enough, the follow-up quests are not a problem to get.

Last edited:

wolfknot

Oct 19, 2021
I really hope the devs drop a lot of content soon. WW3 is around the corner and we may never get to see more of Claire's "adventures"

Seriously though would be nice to fap a few out to the new stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: Nevrius

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
Is there somewhere a list for quests and where to start them? To find out if I missed any on the isles?
Only the first quest of every story would be enough, the follow-up quests are not a problem to get.

In the gypsy camp I can read some texts in a cave. Is there a quest for it? I read in previous comments about alchemist stuff, but I cannot find how to start it.

Can I get a more positive outcome in the sibling affection quest?
There are some older walkthroughs. None that are up to date, but still have a lion's share of the content available
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1175720_Claires_Quest_Walkthrough_0.18.4.pdf#h.1ljsd9k

afaik the gypsy camp cave is part of a quest that you get after the book collection/sibling affection quest
(why are they called gypsies anyways? They dont look or act like Roma. Nomads or something would be more accurate, and also not be using a racial slur)

also afaik, the best outcome for sibling affection is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
I really hope the devs drop a lot of content soon. WW3 is around the corner and we may never get to see more of Claire's "adventures"

Seriously though would be nice to fap a few out to the new stuff.
I don't know if this is the case but I think there are secret patreon backer versions released atm which only specific people have access to(50$+ patreons). Any one that can confirm this?

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I searched the thread and saw that it's possible to play a lesbian only route.
Is it still true? If yes then is the futa content included in it?

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
I searched the thread and saw that it's possible to play a lesbian only route.
Is it still true? If yes then is the futa content included in it?
There is no such thing as "routes" in this game. It has events and quests with sexual content, a small number of which only involve claire + another female. It is in theory possible to avoid any sexual content you don't want to see, if you play Claire accordingly, but that will require specific actions during many encounters, the right stat distribution and some questlines probably must be avoided entirely (I don't think you can play the Sisters of Fertility questline if you don't want to see Futa, for example, since the entire questline is focussed around that fetish).

Overall, this is NOT a game that lends itself to lesbian only content!

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
There is no such thing as "routes" in this game. It has events and quests with sexual content, a small number of which only involve claire + another female. It is in theory possible to avoid any sexual content you don't want to see, if you play Claire accordingly, but that will require specific actions during many encounters, the right stat distribution and some questlines probably must be avoided entirely (I don't think you can play the Sisters of Fertility questline if you don't want to see Futa, for example, since the entire questline is focussed around that fetish).

Overall, this is NOT a game that lends itself to lesbian only content!
Thank you for the answer.
I don't mind the futa content, just wanted to know if you can avoid sex scenes with only men/monsters, you also answered it and I guess it's not entirely possible if you want to play it as intended by the dev

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Thank you for the answer.
I don't mind the futa content, just wanted to know if you can avoid sex scenes with only men/monsters, you also answered it and I guess it's not entirely possible if you want to play it as intended by the dev
I think it's possible if you go full defiance and maybe intrigue? Of course I myself didn't do it that way as my game stands because I wanted to see as many of the lewds as possible heh.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpecterX

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I think it's possible if you go full defiance and maybe intrigue? Of course I myself didn't do it that way as my game stands because I wanted to see as many of the lewds as possible heh.
Yeah, Defiance is basically the 'fight people off' stat in most cases. There's some lesbian scenes available, and a virgin run is perfectly doable as well, though in that case i'd recommend Rathpike before Valos since the things Claire will be facing there have lower stat requirements to successfully avoid.

Reactions: SpecterX

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Yeah, Defiance is basically the 'fight people off' stat in most cases. There's some lesbian scenes available, and a virgin run is perfectly doable as well, though in that case i'd recommend Rathpike before Valos since the things Claire will be facing there have lower stat requirements to successfully avoid.
Yeah I think I found you can have more agency to tell people to fuck off and random potential rape scenes Claire will actually beat the shit out of her assailants though I think that's only the human ones and things like beasts and pigmen encounters is where all that dosen't change anything.

In my opinion if the game was in a far more complete state than it is right now to see the fruits of going full defiance then a playthrough of it would probably be worth it but as it stands from update to update those lewds are more important lol.

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
True. At least some Defiance is recommended though, in a number of cases (antagonized Valos noble, Gilly in the Prologue, trusting the wrong person at the Rathpike mines, Slime encounter if REALLY low) not having enough Defiance can lead to an outright Game Over.

Fortunately regardless of the outcome the scene is unlocked in the gallery and can be replayed on whatever outcome regardless of stats i believe :)

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes