flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Well, some of the new scenes in the alternate prologue don´t appear until you actually get them in-game (like the new lesbian scene), even f you inlock them via cheats... So it is actually something that could interest quite a few people.
So they don't appear in the replay gallery unless you actually see them in game first?

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
Where can I get the dog sperm, or how can I get the dog into my barn
you can get a dog breeder by advancing the main quest and getting housing for the refugees, (plus maybe one or two other steps depending on if you escaped slavery with the lady in the prologue, idk)
but afaik the actual scenes and content arent finished, so you cant proceed past just moving them in.

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
This game sure has come a long way. I admit when I heard they were going to rework it I was worried it would never progress or would wind up being abandoned. Good to see that's not the case.

Reactions: Soggy Bread

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
Found out about this game while scrolling through steam. Looks fantastic; I was planning on buying it there but it seems the steam version has less content than the patreon one. Can anyone sum it up to me? Is there a discord server, too?
Sum up what ? The plot? The mechanics? How does it play?

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
No, the difference between the versions (f95 and steam) and how's the development going, and if there is a discord server.
Well, the one here is the complete version. I believe it's closer to the Patreon version and played through the version here a number of times it matches every changelog I'm aware of in terms of content. Not sure if that helps. But it's what I know.

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
No, the difference between the versions (f95 and steam) and how's the development going, and if there is a discord server.
Steam Version: Has no Shota content, so the urchins questline is not available. In exchange, they created a Steam exclusive Questline where Claire buys a house and encounters many tenants.

Patreon Version: Doesn't have the Landlady quests, but does contain the urchins quest line (also not very well developed, yet).

Complete Version (the one you get here): Has ALL the content.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes