Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
There
Does anyone know how to resolve the Kraken Quest?
There are two ways. While searching in the lair, you can find explosives, a timer, and blasting instructions. With these things you can blow up the lair and bury it.

You can also find a crumpled letter in the lair, which will lead you to a guy who has its egg. Returning the egg also resolves the quest. Doing it this way gives you additional rewards if I am remembering right.

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
There

There are two ways. While searching in the lair, you can find explosives, a timer, and blasting instructions. With these things you can blow up the lair and bury it.

You can also find a crumpled letter in the lair, which will lead you to a guy who has its egg. Returning the egg also resolves the quest. Doing it this way gives you additional rewards if I am remembering right.
I was more wondering how you get to the Kraken as the old man won't let me pass.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Quest: Domestic Dispute, update my save before I played further from 0.18.4 to 0.23.3
Can somebody say where I can find Ario, Healtherly Manor?
It is open and I have to deliver the ring or is it buged because I deliver the ring before?
I see no building I can enter.

maximuslotr

Aug 18, 2020
I have compiled a Changelog of all Claire's Quest versions I could find from 0.6.1 through 0.23.3. If you know of a version I'm missing or have the changelog for a version that I'm missing the changelog for, please let me know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Isthechungus

Jun 3, 2020
hey guys is it possible to get the dog cum for doctors genevie quest coz i saw theres a place for it in gallery? also its mentioned in v 23.3 changelog theres a scene

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
hey guys is it possible to get the dog cum for doctors genevie quest coz i saw theres a place for it in gallery? also its mentioned in v 23.3 changelog theres a scene
No, it's not possible. I can be wrong, but imho all the new scenes in vv.23.x are around the continent (except a couple of dialogue changes).

Reactions: Isthechungus

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
Some news about the Ranch, on Patreon :2022-04-28

The Rangers Questline is nearing completion, and once its done, we're preparing to go back to the Ranch!
A big part of our prep for that was redoing Evie (the breeder-for-hire for Brutus), recreating her as Evelyn!

The original Evie's look (see above) in retrospect, was honestly a bit of mix of leftover design elements that didn't get used by Isobelle or Beth, that we sort of threw together to fill the gap for a trio.

Nobody was too excited about her as a character really, so we thought we should put more love into her! Together with the commissioner for the Ranch content, we decided we wanted her to stand out more as a unique character, with her own special look and backstory.

So, with Mel Medarda as a big inspiration for her looks, and Amazon from Dragon's Crown as an inspiration for her body type, and a tad of Pharah from Overwatch, we redesigned her completely as Evelyn, an Ankharadi raised in Chemont (a tale which she elaborates more on in-game) who serves as a more experienced breeder-for-hire compared to Beth and Isobelle!

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Some news about the Ranch, on Patreon :2022-04-28

The Rangers Questline is nearing completion, and once its done, we're preparing to go back to the Ranch!
A big part of our prep for that was redoing Evie (the breeder-for-hire for Brutus), recreating her as Evelyn!

The original Evie's look (see above) in retrospect, was honestly a bit of mix of leftover design elements that didn't get used by Isobelle or Beth, that we sort of threw together to fill the gap for a trio.

Nobody was too excited about her as a character really, so we thought we should put more love into her! Together with the commissioner for the Ranch content, we decided we wanted her to stand out more as a unique character, with her own special look and backstory.

So, with Mel Medarda as a big inspiration for her looks, and Amazon from Dragon's Crown as an inspiration for her body type, and a tad of Pharah from Overwatch, we redesigned her completely as Evelyn, an Ankharadi raised in Chemont (a tale which she elaborates more on in-game) who serves as a more experienced breeder-for-hire compared to Beth and Isobelle!

Well that's a mostly blah, unattractive, change; but as long as Claire gets ranch content I'm cool with it.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes