CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
I understand that it's primarily an adult game and to hold the interest of patrons they need to develop that particular content, but it's very disappointing that many questlines are abandoned because of this. For example, one of the most exciting branches, Thieves, hasn't been developed since version 17 or 18 and it's a big bummer. This is very reminiscent of the development vector of Defenestration, where the developers switched to similar ranch content and are now milking it for almost a year without an update, which is concerning.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
I understand that it's primarily an adult game and to hold the interest of patrons they need to develop that particular content, but it's very disappointing that many questlines are abandoned because of this. For example, one of the most exciting branches, Thieves, hasn't been developed since version 17 or 18 and it's a big bummer. This is very reminiscent of the development vector of Defenestration, where the developers switched to similar ranch content and are now milking it for almost a year without an update, which is concerning.
Well, i mostly agree with you... I've already dropped following Defenestration since everything's clear in that case. I also deplore dystopian is mostly polishing that zombie game (forgot its name). I've already posted my regrets on an arm-long list of incomleted questlines here ages ago.
But... the difference between D and CQ is we at least have updates here with decent amount of content from time to time. Not just 1 scene (called 9000 videos and 100500 pics due to body mod variations). Still.

Hookonwifi

Jan 15, 2020
ummm how can i finish "The Breeding game" quest ? i have Top grade Beast cum and 10 slime extract but i cant give it to Genevieve ?

dbxhfl452

Apr 15, 2022
...and it'll probably take another one until its finished.
Yeah I was wondering about this the other day. When will this ever get finished?

Not sure when this game was first made, but this thread is 6 years old so it's been in development for at least 6+ years,

but most of the questlines are still far from finished and there are two islands you can't even visit yet(was it three? I forget)

It seems like by the time this game is finished I'll be retired and jacking it to Claire until my deathbed

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah I was wondering about this the other day. When will this ever get finished?

Not sure when this game was first made, but this thread is 6 years old so it's been in development for at least 6+ years,

but most of the questlines are still far from finished and there are two islands you can't even visit yet(was it three? I forget)

It seems like by the time this game is finished I'll be retired and jacking it to Claire until my deathbed
I will be pushing up daisies way before then.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Some news about the Ranch, on Patreon :2022-04-28

The Rangers Questline is nearing completion, and once its done, we're preparing to go back to the Ranch!
A big part of our prep for that was redoing Evie (the breeder-for-hire for Brutus), recreating her as Evelyn!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The original Evie's look (see above) in retrospect, was honestly a bit of mix of leftover design elements that didn't get used by Isobelle or Beth, that we sort of threw together to fill the gap for a trio.

Nobody was too excited about her as a character really, so we thought we should put more love into her! Together with the commissioner for the Ranch content, we decided we wanted her to stand out more as a unique character, with her own special look and backstory.

So, with Mel Medarda as a big inspiration for her looks, and Amazon from Dragon's Crown as an inspiration for her body type, and a tad of Pharah from Overwatch, we redesigned her completely as Evelyn, an Ankharadi raised in Chemont (a tale which she elaborates more on in-game) who serves as a more experienced breeder-for-hire compared to Beth and Isobelle!

Another redhead lost a life today. The Hollywood curse just wasn't satisfied with movies anymore.

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
Do you know where beth is by any chance
If you escape slavery with her in the prologue, you can find her in the refugee camp in the Valos farmer's country.
Then, once you advance enough of the main quest and get housing for the refugees, you can talk to her in her house, then in the stable in the back of her house in order to get a scene of her with her dog. After which you can recruit her.

not sure what happens if you dont escape with her, either being sold off yourself or taking the smuggler's route and never meeting her. I'm guessing you either have to additionally rescue her from somewhere (slavers in rathpike, maybe?) Or maybe she's replaced with someone else... or maybe she's just unavailable! the game sure likes to boast how your choices have significant outcomes.

Reactions: Valamyr and GaRbS

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Some news about the Ranch, on Patreon :2022-04-28

The Rangers Questline is nearing completion, and once its done, we're preparing to go back to the Ranch!
A big part of our prep for that was redoing Evie (the breeder-for-hire for Brutus), recreating her as Evelyn!

The original Evie's look (see above) in retrospect, was honestly a bit of mix of leftover design elements that didn't get used by Isobelle or Beth, that we sort of threw together to fill the gap for a trio.

Nobody was too excited about her as a character really, so we thought we should put more love into her! Together with the commissioner for the Ranch content, we decided we wanted her to stand out more as a unique character, with her own special look and backstory.

So, with Mel Medarda as a big inspiration for her looks, and Amazon from Dragon's Crown as an inspiration for her body type, and a tad of Pharah from Overwatch, we redesigned her completely as Evelyn, an Ankharadi raised in Chemont (a tale which she elaborates more on in-game) who serves as a more experienced breeder-for-hire compared to Beth and Isobelle!

from a cute Redhead to a big tits black woman.i take it and she is into bestiality :ROFLMAO: .

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes