nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
When Claire is trying to get Charlotte a job as a chef at the hotel/inn which route currently has more H-scenes? The choice where you can go with her or the one where she goes alone?

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
When Claire is trying to get Charlotte a job as a chef at the hotel/inn which route currently has more H-scenes? The choice where you can go with her or the one where she goes alone?

afaik they both only have one scene so far. since the quest line stalls immediately after she gets the job.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: nad destroyer

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Some news about the Ranch, on Patreon :2022-04-28

The Rangers Questline is nearing completion, and once its done, we're preparing to go back to the Ranch!
A big part of our prep for that was redoing Evie (the breeder-for-hire for Brutus), recreating her as Evelyn!

The original Evie's look (see above) in retrospect, was honestly a bit of mix of leftover design elements that didn't get used by Isobelle or Beth, that we sort of threw together to fill the gap for a trio.

Nobody was too excited about her as a character really, so we thought we should put more love into her! Together with the commissioner for the Ranch content, we decided we wanted her to stand out more as a unique character, with her own special look and backstory.

So, with Mel Medarda as a big inspiration for her looks, and Amazon from Dragon's Crown as an inspiration for her body type, and a tad of Pharah from Overwatch, we redesigned her completely as Evelyn, an Ankharadi raised in Chemont (a tale which she elaborates more on in-game) who serves as a more experienced breeder-for-hire compared to Beth and Isobelle!

Nice. Her character design is a lot better. Evelyn is definitely more hot than her bland previous incarnation. :love:

lord giner

Mar 16, 2020
I think it's more than a delay, I understand that the developers are from Russia and they already know the problem of communication with other countries

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
I think it's more than a delay, I understand that the developers are from Russia and they already know the problem of communication with other countries
The developers are from russia? In that case I think its understandable for they most likely make no money from patreon or lost some payments due to paypal being blocked from the war .

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
i feel really sad and defeated about the developement of this game, so much gets added wich i dont care about or feels pointless and so much gets started that i really like that never gets finnished. its like im being blueballed for 5 years non stop by the devs.

i know they had to switch out artists and stuff but common its like they dont want to progress and just bait.
definetly one of the worst examples of patreon devs i ever supported.

Last edited:

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
i feel really sad and defeated about the developement of this game, so much gets added wich i dont care about or feels pointless and so much gets started that i really like that never gets finnished. its like im being blueballed for 5 years non stop by the devs.

i know they had to switch out artists and stuff but common its like they dont want to progress and just bait.
definetly one of the worst examples of patreon devs i ever supported.
I agree. it's been years and they still haven't finished the breeder or ranger questline.

this reminds me of Star Citizen's development. they have good unique ideas and a good foundation but instead of finishing the planned content, they just keep adding more new things to the list

Reactions: Chains123
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes