Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Ive seen the newest posts on Patreon have they swithed their artist again ? I know that most of the art in the game is done by Ganassa and i really like that art style. Hope he still works for them.

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
Ive seen the newest posts on Patreon have they swithed their artist again ? I know that most of the art in the game is done by Ganassa and i really like that art style. Hope he still works for them.
Their Patreon lists Ganassa only under "additional art collabs". The main artist, if I'm not mistaken, is Pigutao and has been for quite some time. The latest post on Patreon talks about bringing on Minimimaniac as an artist, but I believe that is IN ADDITION to Pigutao, not as a replacement. They want to increase production from what I understand.

Reactions: Abnur_tharn

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I understand still i think Ganassa is the best on of the bunch . Too bad his not the main artist. Hope that the art style does not clash too much. I start to think about games like Roundscape Adorevia when i hear multiple artists.

Reactions: 21122121

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
I understand still i think Ganassa is the best on of the bunch . Too bad his not the main artist. Hope that the art style does not clash too much. I start to think about games like Roundscape Adorevia when i hear multiple artists.
Yeah a nonuniform art style can be a distraction. They are talking about style matching in that post and I believe the accompanying picture was done by the new artist. If that is the case, it looks like a pretty good match overall. We'll see how it turns out...

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
The update cycle is 4 moths now ?! Ok what was was it use to be 2 moths ? Are updates slowing down ?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
So begins the down fall of this game...
Not really though, there's still plenty of activity on the Patreon and there's monthly CG packs going out.

Personally, i'd blame it more on feature creep. A few releases ago there was the Goblin Slayer questline that featured hiding in tall grass as a mechanic, and when the second prologue option got released it had a lot of instances where you had to sneak past enemies using tall grass as well. My guess is it's being added to the rest of the game as well, the game's been reworked from the ground up once before so there's precedent to 'un-finalizing' entire sections of the game.

Dec 11, 2019
Not really though, there's still plenty of activity on the Patreon and there's monthly CG packs going out.

Personally, i'd blame it more on feature creep. A few releases ago there was the Goblin Slayer questline that featured hiding in tall grass as a mechanic, and when the second prologue option got released it had a lot of instances where you had to sneak past enemies using tall grass as well. My guess is it's being added to the rest of the game as well, the game's been reworked from the ground up once before so there's precedent to 'un-finalizing' entire sections of the game.
am Dealing with a huge Migrane, I thought I read the dev went extremely silent and is making updates/releasing news once every 4 months or so. My head hurts whenever I move it.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
am Dealing with a huge Migrane, I thought I read the dev went extremely silent and is making updates/releasing news once every 4 months or so. My head hurts whenever I move it.
No probs, hope you feel better soon. Migraines suck.

Is it a recurring/lasting thing though or a one-off?

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Considering how I accidentally got Defiance to be my highest stat, what will happen next is that Claire will knock the crossbow out of his hands and ram it up his nose.
Then I'll go into the gallery to find out that the replay is not one of those where you can choose to see the alternate version but have to have low enough Defiance to see it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Considering how I accidentally got Defiance to be my highest stat, what will happen next is that Claire will knock the crossbow out of his hands and ram it up his nose.
Then I'll go into the gallery to find out that the replay is not one of those where you can choose to see the alternate version but have to have low enough Defiance to see it.
I will admit i wished there were more sex scenes that required said character stat.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes