Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Sneak peek of a potential bad end scene for the Ranger Questline, which involves Claire trying to sneak into a poacher base while avoiding the keen senses of their trained hyenas who patrol the perimeter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... It ends about as well you might expect.

And what better way to introduce some depraved rimming action to Claire's Quest!?
Alternatively, you might fight fire with fire, and depending on your previous approach to earlier obstacles for the Rangers, you might summon some unexpected aid in your time of need!

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Hello everyone! Apologies for the wait! We've unfortunately had a lot of ups and downs over the last few months due to world events, but we are back on track for release!

Claire's Quest's next major updates will be released on 3 June and 10 June 2022 (EST)!

3 June = 0.23.4 (final update for 0.23 + Mac)
Scenes Coming:
- Rivermont: Marie x Pigboss
- Rivermont: Pigman Deepthroat Ending
- Main Quest: The Nightmaere

10 June = 0.24.1
Scenes Coming:
- SoF: Mia Makeout
- SoF: The Oubliette
- Rangers: Hyena Patrol
- Rangers: Talin's Troubles
- Thieves: Failed Rescue Mission

PS: These dates fall on the weekend. Huehue ;3

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Pity :( No progress in your own ranch. I still hope that you can take mom here and have greatest scenes. but still nothing new.

Reactions: Soggy Bread

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
Wait, no progress for the prolog and after the castle rescue mission? I thought they would complete that first and move onto the rest

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
How is the game nowadays ? I always loved it's quality, setting and choices, but it has been like 6 years since the initial release and I felt the project was barely moving...

Reactions: Beholy

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Sneak peek of a potential bad end scene for the Ranger Questline, which involves Claire trying to sneak into a poacher base while avoiding the keen senses of their trained hyenas who patrol the perimeter.
... It ends about as well you might expect.

And what better way to introduce some depraved rimming action to Claire's Quest!?
Alternatively, you might fight fire with fire, and depending on your previous approach to earlier obstacles for the Rangers, you might summon some unexpected aid in your time of need!
Isn`t that `bad end` xray showing the wrong hole

Last edited:

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Hello I have a question

How to meet Iyana?

Where is she?
I've never seen her

you need to find a cave up in Far North East side of the map, finding the route to it is Tricky i saved my game before this cave hunt, so i ll suggest you same. So, when you reach to the cave and Go inside there is a Temple Quest, once you complete the tasks required for the Temple Quest you will meet her in Not a very good Condition in a spider web.
Good Luck,
Hope it'll help. :)

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017

Claire's Quest version 0.23.4:
• Progression in Rivermont is now done! You should be able to progress the entire Rivermont storyline and end up in Valos after completion. Took awhile to untangle and find various story clashes (due to characters and stories appearing at the same place from different timelines) but should work now! However if you find any continuity errors do let me know. No penalty is in place for late-rescuing mother (yet) but the rest of the Rivermont section is ready!

• New scene: Marie x Pigboss. This only occurs if you infiltrate Castle Rainier too long (day 3 and onward in Rivermont), which will remove the ability to rescue Marie and leave her at the mercy of the pigboss instead. This scene is also viewable in the Gallery after completing any Prologue section!

• I wasn’t very satisfied with the Castle Rainier Pigman Deepthroat scene and have completely rewritten and overhauled it! Alongside the “Rivermont Pigman” and “Fallwater Pigman”, the “Castle Rainier Pigman” is now it’s own scene, featuring the initial deepthroat + a special ‘slutty pigslave’ ending if you are gameover’d from that part of Rivermont. All pigman scenes are viewable in the Menagerie.

• Big overhaul to the stealth system; enemy’s detection AI should now function properly, and they will be able to pick you up correctly if you are in their line of sight as well as their peripheral vision. So no more silly stealthy Claire walking right beside a Swogg who somehow can’t see her.

• Fixed a bug where Stella is not unlocked in the Gallery if you unlock the Prologue section.

• Broadened the interiors for Rivermont so that the pigman patrol routes are no longer impossible to pass through and the key items can be collected

• Fixed lighting issue in the Hazy Clearing

• Fixed Camping Kit item not being consumed after use

• Fixed continuity writing with the pigman ending for Rivermont (colour palette swap on the pigmen was not a mistake, just mistaken writing)

• Skip option added for gameover scenes for Swogg and Rivermont Pigman due to popular demand

GGAEM

Aug 2, 2018
you need to find a cave up in Far North East side of the map, finding the route to it is Tricky i saved my game before this cave hunt, so i ll suggest you same. So, when you reach to the cave and Go inside there is a Temple Quest, once you complete the tasks required for the Temple Quest you will meet her in Not a very good Condition in a spider web.
Good Luck,
Hope it'll help. :)
Thank you for the information!

gogo8320

Aug 27, 2020
Mega

• Progression in Rivermont is now done! You should be able to progress the entire Rivermont storyline and end up in Valos after completion. Took awhile to untangle and find various story clashes (due to characters and stories appearing at the same place from different timelines) but should work now! However if you find any continuity errors do let me know. No penalty is in place for late-rescuing mother (yet) but the rest of the Rivermont section is ready!

• New scene: Marie x Pigboss. This only occurs if you infiltrate Castle Rainier too long (day 3 and onward in Rivermont), which will remove the ability to rescue Marie and leave her at the mercy of the pigboss instead. This scene is also viewable in the Gallery after completing any Prologue section!

• I wasn’t very satisfied with the Castle Rainier Pigman Deepthroat scene and have completely rewritten and overhauled it! Alongside the “Rivermont Pigman” and “Fallwater Pigman”, the “Castle Rainier Pigman” is now it’s own scene, featuring the initial deepthroat + a special ‘slutty pigslave’ ending if you are gameover’d from that part of Rivermont. All pigman scenes are viewable in the Menagerie.

• Big overhaul to the stealth system; enemy’s detection AI should now function properly, and they will be able to pick you up correctly if you are in their line of sight as well as their peripheral vision. So no more silly stealthy Claire walking right beside a Swogg who somehow can’t see her.

• Fixed a bug where Stella is not unlocked in the Gallery if you unlock the Prologue section.

• Broadened the interiors for Rivermont so that the pigman patrol routes are no longer impossible to pass through and the key items can be collected

• Fixed continuity writing with the pigman ending for Rivermont (colour palette swap on the pigmen was not a mistake, just mistaken writing)

• Skip option added for gameover scenes for Swogg and Rivermont Pigman due to popular demand
Thank You so much!!!

Futaket

Aug 14, 2021
Mega

Thank you so much.. just a lil question is this the complete edition?

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes