Naxidel

Sep 4, 2019
Found an Error.
Immediately after finishing Rivermont I entered the Gallery, turned the prologue switch on then off entered the monster bad end room and got this while trying to leave it.
Screenshot 2022-06-05 051740.png
Also the Far from Home quest failed, even though it was already completed. Leon and Charlotte are still found in Valos however.

Edit: Subsequent attempts to open the Gallery result in the same error.

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
Did they add more content to the futa route?
Not in this one. This focusses on the new alternative route in the prologue, where you can rescue Claire's mom. That being said, according to an earlier post in this thread, there will be another update next week, which includes two new scenes for the Sisters' questline.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Regarding the update, can you still use the old saves from the previous version of the game?
Yes you can. What you have to do is take the old save folder in the 'www' folder of the previous version and put them in them in the 'www' folder of the new one.

Hopefully you haven't already deleted the old one wholesale before doing this.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Yes you can. What you have to do is take the old save folder in the 'www' folder of the previous version and put them in them in the 'www' folder of the new one.

Hopefully you haven't already deleted the old one wholesale before doing this.
Don't worry, I haven't.

Say, is that the only thing I need? I remember that there's this old man character in the recollection room called UPDATER. Do I need to pay him a visit?

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
This game feels like its been stagnating for a while now,can someone more active explain how much content there is and how far it is from being completed?

Reactions: 21122121

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Mega

Claire's Quest version 0.23.4:
• Progression in Rivermont is now done! You should be able to progress the entire Rivermont storyline and end up in Valos after completion. Took awhile to untangle and find various story clashes (due to characters and stories appearing at the same place from different timelines) but should work now! However if you find any continuity errors do let me know. No penalty is in place for late-rescuing mother (yet) but the rest of the Rivermont section is ready!

• New scene: Marie x Pigboss. This only occurs if you infiltrate Castle Rainier too long (day 3 and onward in Rivermont), which will remove the ability to rescue Marie and leave her at the mercy of the pigboss instead. This scene is also viewable in the Gallery after completing any Prologue section!

• I wasn’t very satisfied with the Castle Rainier Pigman Deepthroat scene and have completely rewritten and overhauled it! Alongside the “Rivermont Pigman” and “Fallwater Pigman”, the “Castle Rainier Pigman” is now it’s own scene, featuring the initial deepthroat + a special ‘slutty pigslave’ ending if you are gameover’d from that part of Rivermont. All pigman scenes are viewable in the Menagerie.

• Big overhaul to the stealth system; enemy’s detection AI should now function properly, and they will be able to pick you up correctly if you are in their line of sight as well as their peripheral vision. So no more silly stealthy Claire walking right beside a Swogg who somehow can’t see her.

• Fixed a bug where Stella is not unlocked in the Gallery if you unlock the Prologue section.

• Broadened the interiors for Rivermont so that the pigman patrol routes are no longer impossible to pass through and the key items can be collected

• Fixed lighting issue in the Hazy Clearing

• Fixed Camping Kit item not being consumed after use

• Fixed continuity writing with the pigman ending for Rivermont (colour palette swap on the pigmen was not a mistake, just mistaken writing)

• Skip option added for gameover scenes for Swogg and Rivermont Pigman due to popular demand
So, I just found a bug.

For some reason, despite having completed the side quest to find the mace in the Rivermont, it became a failed quest once Claire entered the evacuation ship.

Reactions: myself
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes