WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Since it works for me (still marked as completed), just on the off chance that that was it, did you talk to her after giving her the mace, or just handed it in and went back to your day?
I have the same problem.

Yes, I talk to her after giving the mace. Still having the complete become failure.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I have the same problem.

Yes, I talk to her after giving the mace. Still having the complete become failure.
Okay, so i'm going to run by everything i did, and maybe we'll figure out where the flag got messed up.

First day, i accepted the three quests (Find the boy, retrieve the mace, find the daughter) and got all three done at the same time. The boy helped drag Stella to the boat again after raising the drawbridge.

I then handed in the three quests, for the Prioress i picked "I did it for the troops" for the... +1 Intrigue i believe, then talked to her about the battle and the Abbey, turned in the other two quests and the next day i went in to save Sir Thomas, Mother and Marie via Tubbers.

On the ship, i again made a slight detour to talk to the Prioress again (she's taking care of the seasick villagers) and the quest never switched back to Failed for me.

Anything of the above list that you did differently?

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Okay, so i'm going to run by everything i did, and maybe we'll figure out where the flag got messed up.

First day, i accepted the three quests (Find the boy, retrieve the mace, find the daughter) and got all three done at the same time. The boy helped drag Stella to the boat again after raising the drawbridge.

I then handed in the three quests, for the Prioress i picked "I did it for the troops" for the... +1 Intrigue i believe, then talked to her about the battle and the Abbey, turned in the other two quests and the next day i went in to save Sir Thomas, Mother and Marie via Tubbers.

On the ship, i again made a slight detour to talk to the Prioress again (she's taking care of the seasick villagers) and the quest never switched back to Failed for me.

Anything of the above list that you did differently?
What does via Tubbers mean?

RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
So I saw this game in the latest updates. I kinda want to play it again mostly due to the pregnancy system...But does it work now? Last time I played and tried to see it in action without having to use some cheat, but I had Claire getting fucked so much that I gave up and was told it wasn't ready yet. In short, I want to know if it works NOW after so long away from this game.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
What does via Tubbers mean?
Route B, you talk to a Pigman called Tubbers that's trying to cook food (top right building) and help him to get ingredients, and in return he agrees to smuggle you into the castle. There's some funny dialogue between him and the other pigmen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Yep, same issue. It was moved from completed to failed.
I didn't have this problem. I did encounter a problem with the Inn/Bar at Valos Outer CIty (The Cup and Trotter) I went to the basement when I went back up the stairs I ended up (The Wayside Inn) in Farmers Country!

I did not encounter any issues with the Rivermont quests. The only thing I did do was set the compatibility from windows 8 or 10 down to windows xp with service pack 3 before even playing this recent update.

For whatever reason if I don't do this with certain RPG engine games I get a black or blank page when trying to select a specific quest in order to read the details! I can see the quests, completed, active, all. Just the details for a specific quest do not show.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Route B, you talk to a Pigman called Tubbers that's trying to cook food (top right building) and help him to get ingredients, and in return he agrees to smuggle you into the castle. There's some funny dialogue between him and the other pigmen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, that's something that I also do.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
How to get to Rathpike? Sorry if already asked, I must have missed something.
You choose to do so in the beginning path if you went with route A and got those Pirate guys to drop you off. In this case you can choose which place you wanna go. There is another way by being smuggled onboard the merchant ship but I haven't tried that and I'm under the impression it's random or Valos.

If you are already in Valos I believe you can take a ship from the port to get there, it will cost you gold if you don't have that one perk though.

I don't know if there are options for route B in the beginning since I haven't played the latest update but the first two are the ones I do know.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
You choose to do so in the beginning path if you went with route A and got those Pirate guys to drop you off. In this case you can choose which place you wanna go. There is another way by being smuggled onboard the merchant ship but I haven't tried that and I'm under the impression it's random or Valos.

If you are already in Valos I believe you can take a ship from the port to get there, it will cost you gold if you don't have that one perk though.

I don't know if there are options for route B in the beginning since I haven't played the latest update but the first two are the ones I do know.
Yeah, in Valos the captain should be at the docks. There's several ships there, but the one you're looking for is the lower right one. That's where the Captain is, and he offers passage for 20 gold.

Reactions: HoneyLibido
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes