Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So the versions that we are getting here are the "complete" versions yes ? And an other question - are all the scenes accessible through the gallery or i have to replay the game every time to see all sex scenes ?

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
so we can't fail to rescue the mom yet? day 10 in rivermont and still only her smart friend marie being taken.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
he compares to 23.3 whats new in this update?
There's a couple, but the most important one (for me) is that you can now advance into the main story after heading through the alternative prologue. McHammer posted the full list:

Mega

Claire's Quest version 0.23.4:
• Progression in Rivermont is now done! You should be able to progress the entire Rivermont storyline and end up in Valos after completion. Took awhile to untangle and find various story clashes (due to characters and stories appearing at the same place from different timelines) but should work now! However if you find any continuity errors do let me know. No penalty is in place for late-rescuing mother (yet) but the rest of the Rivermont section is ready!

• New scene: Marie x Pigboss. This only occurs if you infiltrate Castle Rainier too long (day 3 and onward in Rivermont), which will remove the ability to rescue Marie and leave her at the mercy of the pigboss instead. This scene is also viewable in the Gallery after completing any Prologue section!

• I wasn’t very satisfied with the Castle Rainier Pigman Deepthroat scene and have completely rewritten and overhauled it! Alongside the “Rivermont Pigman” and “Fallwater Pigman”, the “Castle Rainier Pigman” is now it’s own scene, featuring the initial deepthroat + a special ‘slutty pigslave’ ending if you are gameover’d from that part of Rivermont. All pigman scenes are viewable in the Menagerie.

• Big overhaul to the stealth system; enemy’s detection AI should now function properly, and they will be able to pick you up correctly if you are in their line of sight as well as their peripheral vision. So no more silly stealthy Claire walking right beside a Swogg who somehow can’t see her.

• Fixed a bug where Stella is not unlocked in the Gallery if you unlock the Prologue section.

• Broadened the interiors for Rivermont so that the pigman patrol routes are no longer impossible to pass through and the key items can be collected

• Fixed lighting issue in the Hazy Clearing

• Fixed Camping Kit item not being consumed after use

• Fixed continuity writing with the pigman ending for Rivermont (colour palette swap on the pigmen was not a mistake, just mistaken writing)

• Skip option added for gameover scenes for Swogg and Rivermont Pigman due to popular demand

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Out of curiosity regarding the alternative prologue, can you still learn how to lockpick if you decide to go to the besieged settlement?

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
So, I just found a bug.

For some reason, despite having completed the side quest to find the mace in the Rivermont, it became a failed quest once Claire entered the evacuation ship.
Yep, same issue. It was moved from completed to failed.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Out of curiosity regarding the alternative prologue, can you still learn how to lockpick if you decide to go to the besieged settlement?
Yes and no.

You can learn lockpicking, but it will require you to join the Thieves in Rathpike (initial entry quest requires 5 Intrigue) and the cost is 50 gold. You get a free lockpick out of it though. The one teaching you is the thief standing next to a chest in the lower right of the underground base.

Reactions: WinKid

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Yep, same issue. It was moved from completed to failed.
Since it works for me (still marked as completed), just on the off chance that that was it, did you talk to her after giving her the mace, or just handed it in and went back to your day?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes