HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Well that's a drastic change, she's like a completely new character. If you're new to the game I don't think it will be a problem since it will be first exposure but if you've been playing for a while it's rather jarring since you've always just associated her with the previous design.

Welxeor1

Jun 6, 2017
Poor Evie. Hey man I got an idea, remake Juno game(great game by the way) and make her black 2. People will like you even more.

• Haha
Reactions: wolfknot

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Some news about the Ranch, on Patreon :2022-04-28

The Rangers Questline is nearing completion, and once its done, we're preparing to go back to the Ranch!
A big part of our prep for that was redoing Evie (the breeder-for-hire for Brutus), recreating her as Evelyn!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The original Evie's look (see above) in retrospect, was honestly a bit of mix of leftover design elements that didn't get used by Isobelle or Beth, that we sort of threw together to fill the gap for a trio.

Nobody was too excited about her as a character really, so we thought we should put more love into her! Together with the commissioner for the Ranch content, we decided we wanted her to stand out more as a unique character, with her own special look and backstory.

So, with Mel Medarda as a big inspiration for her looks, and Amazon from Dragon's Crown as an inspiration for her body type, and a tad of Pharah from Overwatch, we redesigned her completely as Evelyn, an Ankharadi raised in Chemont (a tale which she elaborates more on in-game) who serves as a more experienced breeder-for-hire compared to Beth and Isobelle!

Is that all there will be in the next update? Or will any other questlines be developed (besides Rivermont, obviously)?

jpadun

Mar 14, 2020
I actually like that change, I mean, there is literally a country of amazonian people in Claire's world, I'd love to think this is the way of the developers to introduce this new group (I know there's that girl in the pit), in fact with the other picture of that noregwian gal with the tiger, I'm hopeful this could present the downfall of valos, with the attack of pirates, the probable raids of the north (could be why there's that girl and her tiger) and the new amazonian bull wife in order to move to another island (remember theres 3 main island aaand the amazonian lands).

verconic69

Mar 3, 2020
Some news about the Ranch, on Patreon :2022-04-28

The Rangers Questline is nearing completion, and once its done, we're preparing to go back to the Ranch!
A big part of our prep for that was redoing Evie (the breeder-for-hire for Brutus), recreating her as Evelyn!

The original Evie's look (see above) in retrospect, was honestly a bit of mix of leftover design elements that didn't get used by Isobelle or Beth, that we sort of threw together to fill the gap for a trio.

Nobody was too excited about her as a character really, so we thought we should put more love into her! Together with the commissioner for the Ranch content, we decided we wanted her to stand out more as a unique character, with her own special look and backstory.

So, with Mel Medarda as a big inspiration for her looks, and Amazon from Dragon's Crown as an inspiration for her body type, and a tad of Pharah from Overwatch, we redesigned her completely as Evelyn, an Ankharadi raised in Chemont (a tale which she elaborates more on in-game) who serves as a more experienced breeder-for-hire compared to Beth and Isobelle!

I love it.

I would say the older Eve should still stay in the game however. Make her another character as she has a cute design too.

Then again, I don't like this breeding shit and animals. So eh

Make them smash vanilla

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Would have to agree with the others. Evie's old design had a certain charm to it, the new one... gives off more of an adventurer vibe than a farmgirl, to be fair.

The new design would be better suited as an entirely new character rather than replacing an old one.

dbxhfl452

Apr 15, 2022
lol if they were going to netflix Evie couldn't they at least make the replacement attractive? she's honestly ugly

I'm sure if the new design was at least attractive there would be less complaints but that's quite terrible

As others have already said she looks completely out of place as a farmhand. if she was added as a new adventurer or a warrior I'd have no problem with her but replacing Evie really makes no sense to me

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes