Kuzumaa

Jul 13, 2021
I think it's the game over scene when you are searching for the ring of the wounded man you meet at the beginning. If you pick the wrong action, the Claire will be spotted and I believe that is the pig boss scene. Might not remember correctly, though.
Thank you, i just looked it up and with version 0.23.1 it got changed to a swogg instead of a pigboss. I dont think theres a way for Claire to encounter the Pigboss in the recent version

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hello
I'm loving the game so far, but I wanted to know where I could find resources online to know where to raise certain stats.
The stat checks I find tell me to get 11 in a certain stat, and the higher I have is 6, and I'm a bit lost as to where I should go to find new content (currently doing the Chemont quests)
I found a wiki (Fandom), but there isn't much explanation on it
Thank you
First, each stat got it's own trainer. They can raise stats to 20, in exchange for money.
Aside from that there are plenty of other ways to raise your stats.
Those who explore, shall find. ;):coffee:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
If i recall, only on sites like Gamcore that try to run the game online instead of downloading. Saves can get wonky, with a handful of games ending up sharing the same save slots and in some cases saves not working at all.

Download it and it should be fine though, as Geese said saves have always worked as far as i'm aware.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeveralGeese

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
with any sex scene can you get pregnant?
There's a status that'll pop up when Claire gets pregnant. Although I haven't seen any CG that she gives birth to a baby. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.
No h scenes still, but only text (and pic in status). It's possible to get pregnant in Valos fucking human beings with about 25% chance AFAIR and even give birth, but it's only a text content. Of course, there's enough bad ends' preggo pics, but it's definitely not what you meant.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
with any sex scene can you get pregnant?
The human ones there's a chance to get pregnant, I don't know if it's all of them but for me Claire got knocked up that one time I had her work at the brothel but I believe she can only give birth in Valos at this time, I think maybe in the future based on what's been implemented so far is there's gonna be opportunities to birth in each region at least once and some kind of mini story line depending how you had Claire's child's upbringing scenario handled.

Last edited:

lamebrain

Nov 27, 2020
Considering the Patreon budget that the devs of this game are working with, the pace and quality of updates for this game are seriously lacking. I have to say that I am disappointed in the devs. It's a massive shame, because this game is awesome, and I have beat my dick to it many times, but I have had to cancel my Patreon sub to this game because I do not think the devs put the money to good use. I cannot say that this game is worth supporting on Patreon until the devs get their shit together.

Compare this game to Seeds of Chaos, which has a similarly-sized Patreon budget: those guys release updates every two months, on a consistent basis, the updates always have a substantial amount of new CG art, several new written scenes, and gameplay updates. By contrast, Claire's Quest gets the same amount of CG art and new scenes after a four (or more!) month wait.

I want to support this game monetarily because I think it is a great product. But at the current pace of things, I cannot justify such an investment. There are still unfinished questlines from a year or two ago, the Beast Ranch is still unfinished despite development on it having been started in 2020, the 0.23 update was poorly implemented and lacked a lot of the content it promised even after the very long wait (conspicuous lack of the updated pigboss scene and the Nightmare Horse scene, for example), and the list of disappointments goes on and on. If the main guy at Dystopian Project is getting tired and burned out — then they need to hire some more writers or programmers to step in and help out. At $10k/month, Lord knows that they have the budget to do so.

I will spell it out clearly: it is not acceptable for Dystopian Project to ask $3/month for one update every four or five months. That amounts to $12 - $15 per update, and the updates are not exactly bulging with new content. You pay for two or three updates of Claire's Quest, and you forgo buying a fully-developed game on Steam.

Last edited:

Hjdggvc

Sep 9, 2021
Considering the Patreon budget that the devs of this game are working with, the pace and quality of updates for this game are seriously lacking. I have to say that I am disappointed in the devs. It's a massive shame, because this game is awesome, and I have beat my dick to it many times, but I have had to cancel my Patreon sub to this game because I do not think the devs put the money to good use. I cannot say that this game is worth supporting on Patreon until the devs get their shit together.

Compare this game to Seeds of Chaos, which has a similarly-sized Patreon budget: those guys release updates every two months, on a consistent basis, the updates always have a substantial amount of new CG art, several new written scenes, and gameplay updates. And even then, their fanbase still moans and bitches about the pace of updates. By contrast, Claire's Quest gets the same amount of CG art and new scenes after a four (or more!) month wait.

I want to support this game monetarily because I think it is a great product. But at the current pace of things, I cannot justify such an investment. There are still unfinished questlines from a year or two ago, the Beast Ranch is still unfinished despite development on it having been started in 2020, the 0.23 update was poorly implemented and lacked a lot of the content it promised even after the very long wait (conspicuous lack of the updated pigboss scene and the Nightmare Horse scene, for example), and the list of disappointments goes on and on. If the main guy at Dystopian Project is getting tired and burned out — then they need to hire some more writers or programmers to step in and help out. At $10k/month, Lord knows that they have the budget to do so.
Acording to most places i have seen Claire’s quest reseves updates with a 2 month distence to (not all of the time)

but keep in mind they had just finished an update for Overgrown: Genesis witch means they can now focus more on Claire’s Quest.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes