EvilReFlex

Nov 27, 2018
I don't like RPG Maker games, but this one is very nice.
A game like this in 3D would be damn awesome. (no renpy crap)

Reactions: xavvig

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
The new scenes are nowhere to be found in the gallery !
P.S : I used cheats to unlock the gallery because i don't have time to play through all the quests.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
The new scenes are nowhere to be found in the gallery !
P.S : I used cheats to unlock the gallery because i don't have time to play through all the quests.
Only 1 scene is missed in gallery and it's the final (for now) part of Sisters' questline. Not much to watch tbh

Amysadlover

Oct 1, 2021
Hello guys,

still in need of help. I have downloaded the latest version but still cannot stab the goblin in the mercenaries quest. I have tried the P key and I think all other keys on the keyboard! Any advice? Or perhaps someone could please share a save? Thank you!

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
So, I am currently taking the quest for investigating fishing problem in Nafta which I got from restaurant owner in Rathpike. Any idea what to do after arriving at Nafta?

pedrocn

Mar 17, 2018
The last scene of the sisters questline doesn't work on the gallery, but what is the scene below it?
Edit: it works once you trigger it normaly.

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
So, I am currently taking the quest for investigating fishing problem in Nafta which I got from restaurant owner in Rathpike. Any idea what to do after arriving at Nafta?
You need to investigate the mine area, the exit to it is past the old man in the bottom left corner. You need to be a member of the mercs to pass though.

Arcchit

May 22, 2018
I have installed 24.1b
I was completing quest for The Temple.
I am at the stage where I have to fetch my apprentice and look for the shard. But when I go to the quests of The Temple/Stone Unto Life it gives me an error - SyntaxError (Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0)
I had this problem in 24.1 as well So thought 24.1b might have rectified it.
Anyone else facing this issue? Can someone help me?
1655447413829.png

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
I have installed 24.1b
I was completing quest for The Temple.
I am at the stage where I have to fetch my apprentice and look for the shard. But when I go to the quests of The Temple/Stone Unto Life it gives me an error - SyntaxError (Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0)
I had this problem in 24.1 as well So thought 24.1b might have rectified it.
Anyone else facing this issue? Can someone help me?
Just don't use the questlog. Read dialogues carefully, everything is obvious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Arcchit
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes