Penitensary

May 10, 2020
if I'm remember from my play thought then first you need to talk with the thieves guild boss first then go to sewer then walk all the way to the last west room
there are a crack on top wall you can see if you stat hight enough
Adding to this, there's only a specific window where it's available. I think it was between the Blacksteel quest and Fat Jack?

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
if remember correctly there was a way to free the thieve girl from the meat pit without having to go through it yourself, but now i can't find it, is there actually a way to do it or am i crazy?
if I'm remember from my play thought then first you need to talk with the thieves guild boss first then go to sewer then walk all the way to the last west room
there are a crack on top wall you can see if you stat hight enough
Adding to this, there's only a specific window where it's available. I think it was between the Blacksteel quest and Fat Jack?
You need an Intrigue of 9 or greater, and must have started the Thieves quest line, but *not* completed the third one (Fat Jack) yet. Then you should see sparkles in the northwest corner of the undercity, on the map screen just east of the "customer" entrance to the Meat Pit.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
did anyone have a stats bug? I had low defiance (about 2 or 1), then something happened that lowered it by 2, since then defiance is bugged and never goes above 1 even with cheats

*i found it in the save editor, it was -2

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
One of the big reasons I like this game is because even early on you get into a situation where an old man makes what seems like a "Make a wish foundation" request from you and even considering he may be lying about his circumstances, if it's really his last wish, I'm OK with letting him touch my boobs.

Pretty good writing in this game, it's up there with Celesphonia as having more than enough actual game to it to be good as a game, regardless of any H components.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
During the quest inside job i skipped through the text and now i have no idea where to find the lighthouse keeper's daughter..
Someone enlighten me please

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
During the quest inside job i skipped through the text and now i have no idea where to find the lighthouse keeper's daughter..
Someone enlighten me please
First, find the house with a...red rooftop, near the river. The one with a dirt road. Once inside and investigate the scene, follow the paths.

Once you reach the farm area, speak to the nearby man, who told you that the kidnappers were heading towards the hut below. You should find a house with several thugs near the door, where the daughter was kept.

Reactions: JoJoPool

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I'm probably asking too many questions at this point but i haven't played the game for a long time and i'm trying to keep up with all the new content that i missed...
If Claire gets pregnant does that influence all the other scenes in the game ? or she appears pregnant in just some of them ? or nothing changes at all ?
Since there are no "prego" version of the scenes in the gallery i'm going to assume that the scenes stay the same regardless if claire is carrying or not but i just wanted to make sure.

bastos46

Apr 5, 2018
When I save the game during the Stone in the Water Quest after visiting Sister Lilly I get a 'Syntax error stating Unexpected token u in JSON at position O' and the game is locked. It seems to happen even if I move to a different lcation and save
t seems to occur whenever I look at the quest fir Stone into Water
I have the exact same problem. Does anyone found a solution?

Reactions: Glitterpussy

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
is there a time limit in staying in Rivermont?
Depends on what you mean. Whether Claire can save her mom and Marie, just her mom or neither depends on how many days you've spent in Rivermont. Once you save them however there shouldn't be a timer anymore because of what happens right after the rescue mission and you could technically spent a month in Rivermont if you wanted to.

Mark Smith

Sep 4, 2017
Does somebody has a link to the 0.22.5 version?, bought the steam version but it seems it has cut content and there was a version reversion due the save file bug.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes