CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
...two fucking quests and two scenes? Please tell me that's just a preview update. Please tell me there's more. What the fuck.
Yeah, it's some kind of fucking curse. The game has a lot of potential and you don't want to lose such a well-developed dark fantasy setting.

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
I'm probably asking too many questions at this point but i haven't played the game for a long time and i'm trying to keep up with all the new content that i missed...
If Claire gets pregnant does that influence all the other scenes in the game ? or she appears pregnant in just some of them ? or nothing changes at all ?
Since there are no "prego" version of the scenes in the gallery i'm going to assume that the scenes stay the same regardless if claire is carrying or not but i just wanted to make sure.
I believe nothing changes at all. I got Claire used again after she was impregnated in the brothel at Rathpike. No "prego" versions of any scene showed up. However, the game does let you know that it's too late to use abortificents after a certain amount of time. This then leads to Claire delivering her child once you decide to visit Valos' Inner City.

Reactions: JoJoPool

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
I'm probably asking too many questions at this point but i haven't played the game for a long time and i'm trying to keep up with all the new content that i missed...
If Claire gets pregnant does that influence all the other scenes in the game ? or she appears pregnant in just some of them ? or nothing changes at all ?
Since there are no "prego" version of the scenes in the gallery i'm going to assume that the scenes stay the same regardless if claire is carrying or not but i just wanted to make sure.
Pregnancy works in a VERY specific way in the game. There are no pregnant scenes. Once Claire gets pregnant, and you move through a part of Valos (Inner City? I forget which one) for a specific number of steps, an event will trigger that will lead to Claire giving birth to a daughter. You will then have to decide what to do with the child. This will most likely have consequences later on, but for now there's nothing more to it. I suppose at some point the child might grow up and become a character to interact with. I think the whole thing is rather silly becaue it implies a LONG time passing in game, which seems completely off to me, but hey - some people have a pregnancy fetish so it has to be in the game somehow :D

I'm not sure if Claire can get pregnant more than once at this point. There's only a number of defeat scenes that involve a pregnant Claire, but those have nothing to do with the pregnancy mechanic.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Okay how do you get Claire and Esther dominated Lawrence?
If I'm not mistaken, this quest has only one option to complete
During her interactions with Esther, Claire has to do things that Lawrence doesn't want her to do. So picking the Warrior Queen book for her to read, remaining distant with Esther rather than befriending her, that sort of thing. If you choose the options to have Claire behave the way Lawrence wants her to when interacting with Esther, the option to fight back doesn't happen, and the best outcome is simply escape for Claire with Esther becoming his prisoner instead.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoalPhelps

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Does anybody know how I can heal the sickness status effect? I'm in Valos or whatever it's called. The refugee camp where the wine garden is. The rich people. Not the tutorial refugee camp.
I can't anyone who sells medicine? Can anyone help me please?

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Does anybody know how I can heal the sickness status effect? I'm in Valos or whatever it's called. The refugee camp where the wine garden is. The rich people. Not the tutorial refugee camp.
I can't anyone who sells medicine? Can anyone help me please?
Visit the hospital.

From the refugee camp, enter the city and then go left until you enter another area. The hospital should be there.

Reactions: alasad

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Visit the hospital.

From the refugee camp, enter the city and then go left until you enter another area. The hospital should be there.
lol I didn't even know this entire part of the map existed. thank you so much! do you perhaps also know where to find wildflowers? need it for a werewolf quest

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Still not a updated walkthrough here?
Well, gonna stop being lazy and actually use my brain then.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
During her interactions with Esther, Claire has to do things that Lawrence doesn't want her to do. So picking the Warrior Queen book for her to read, remaining distant with Esther rather than befriending her, that sort of thing. If you choose the options to have Claire behave the way Lawrence wants her to when interacting with Esther, the option to fight back doesn't happen, and the best outcome is simply escape for Claire with Esther becoming his prisoner instead.
Oh okay, thank you. I thought I'd already researched everything in the game, but I guess I missed something.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
lol I didn't even know this entire part of the map existed. thank you so much! do you perhaps also know where to find wildflowers? need it for a werewolf quest
If it's one of the Ranger-related quests, then it's in the forest.

It can be accessed through a path in the bottom path of refugee camp area.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
How do I level defiance, Intrigue, and seduction? I'm in Valos. I'm trying to get to 11 for the quest with the nymph.
Head to Rathpike, the requirements for successfully completing quests is lower there and you gain more stats in the process. You should be able to easily hit those numbers.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Game popped out randomly in some category on the Steam store sale and I screamed "WHAT THE FUCK" out loud

Reactions: D_Jed

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
i hadnt played this for a while and now that i tried it again they added weight :|
what is the point of this annoying useless feature ? :|
is there a way to disable it? or remove " over encumbrance " message ?

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
Could someone upload a version for Mac? None of the links in the 1st page doesn't seem to work.
Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes