Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Witch dark elf?
In Rivermont, it's the dark elf the Pigboss complains about while railing a captive when you sneak through the castle. If you get in with the help of Tubbers (Route B) you get to witness a conversation between her and the Pigboss where it shows the Pigboss is actually scared of her (she's tempting him to try and rape her and he doesn't) so i doubt you could actually lock her in anything.

In Route B the way back is blocked, and in Route A if you head all the way back you can't interact with them, so as far as i can tell the scene doesn't actually exist.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
can someone tell me where i can find the sisters to start the temple quest line
Okay, so first, you head to Farmer's County in Valos, and you talk to the Head Sister that should be praying over here:

1655507150105.png

After the talk she should head off, and you can then start the questline by talking to her on the Sisters' island, which you can get to by talking to this old man in the southernmost tip of the Valos Inner City:

1655507286107.png

He does charge some money for ferrying you across (like... 10 gold), but it's free once you become a Sister.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
I have a question, I understand that you have to join the fertility temple in order to get pregnant, but do you need an exact route or does either work?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I have a question, I understand that you have to join the fertility temple in order to get pregnant, but do you need an exact route or does either work?
Do you? I thought it was a flat 25% chance every time a human NPC creampied you. Unless you want to savescum it the Rathpike brothel may be the best option.

how to unlock gallery?
Open the menu, select 'Gallery' :p

But yeah, there's levers to unlock the scenes for the prologue and each individual island currently in the game (Valos and Rathpike) and you can spend your Monster Tokens on unlocking boss battle gameover scenes.

Reactions: massimo.posata

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
man, I'm new to this game, and I just finished the genieveve quest and wow, that was over the top lol, the dev of this game must have a very creative imagination hahaha, by the way I would like to know what option you guys chose, I helped her xd

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
I have installed 24.1b
I was completing quest for The Temple.
I am at the stage where I have to fetch my apprentice and look for the shard. But when I go to the quests of The Temple/Stone Unto Life it gives me an error - SyntaxError (Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0)
I had this problem in 24.1 as well So thought 24.1b might have rectified it.
Anyone else facing this issue? Can someone help me?
View attachment 1875546

I made an ugly fix for this by deleting the quest log item for the "Stone Unto Life" quest, it won't show " SyntaxError (Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0)" because the "Stone Unto Life" quest will not show. I suggest you only use this fix if you already see above error at that quest. Because I didn't check if it break the quest "Meet your maker" or not.
(not a game dev, and not familiar with RPGM, otherwise I might find where that annoying undefined json object comes from)

how to use: replace the file ./www/js/plugins.js
Use at your own risk

expatdad

Dec 3, 2020
When I save the game during the Stone in the Water Quest after visiting Sister Lilly I get a 'Syntax error stating Unexpected token u in JSON at position O' and the game is locked. It seems to happen even if I move to a different lcation and save
t seems to occur whenever I look at the quest fir Stone into Water

Last edited:
Reactions: bastos46

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Hello I have a question

I want to meet Iyana

How do I get in there?
I've already done that part, so i've screenshotted the quest log instead. Basically, you need to be on the quest from Karland to get Lassan's notes back, and with the help of the parts you'll have found by then you can translate enough of it to know how to open the mechanism.

1655661284512.png

Iceta

Nov 2, 2018
if remember correctly there was a way to free the thieve girl from the meat pit without having to go through it yourself, but now i can't find it, is there actually a way to do it or am i crazy?

Wwwwatttta

Mar 4, 2022
if remember correctly there was a way to free the thieve girl from the meat pit without having to go through it yourself, but now i can't find it, is there actually a way to do it or am i crazy?
if I'm remember from my play thought then first you need to talk with the thieves guild boss first then go to sewer then walk all the way to the last west room
there are a crack on top wall you can see if you stat hight enough

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes