DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
Well, perhaps there is in the old walkthrough and I do not want to spell out the detailed ways to get them, but at least keep a list of those I know:
- Meatpit scenes;
- Brothel scene;
- Street working girl scene;
- Game over with manticore scene;
- Game over with dreadfly scene;
- Game over with the rockbeast scene;
- Lecter's man scene in Fat Jack's house;
- The mercenary scene under Rusty Shield;
- Game over with the kraken in Narfu;
- Game over with Nachali in Badlands;
- The mercenary scene at Graydeep Mines;
- Game over scene with goblins in Hinterlands;
- Plutocrat scene at Old Bailey Inn;
- The scene with Sally at her eatery.
where do i find the walkthrough you mentioned ?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
With low Defiance meet the thugs in the eastern Undercity.
Only if you haven't saved Natalie, otherwise the Meat Pit will have been raided and the two goons in Eastern Undercity will be gone.

Not sure what happens to them if you don't save Natalie though. Also, would picking the wrong person to talk to in Narfu Mines during the Shieldmaiden questline send you to the Meat Pit as well or is that a different ending?

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Only if you haven't saved Natalie, otherwise the Meat Pit will have been raided and the two goons in Eastern Undercity will be gone.

Not sure what happens to them if you don't save Natalie though. Also, would picking the wrong person to talk to in Narfu Mines during the Shieldmaiden questline send you to the Meat Pit as well or is that a different ending?
You might be referring to the Greydeep Mines in Dargan. And yes, talking to the wrong person will steer you to yet another sexual encounter, but you'll only head to the bad ending if your defiance is below 11 iirc.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
You might be referring to the Greydeep Mines in Dargan. And yes, talking to the wrong person will steer you to yet another sexual encounter, but you'll only head to the bad ending if your defiance is below 11 iirc.
Ah... Yeah, Dargan, my bad.

I knew there was a bad ending if your Defiance is too low (you get the option to escape if it isn't), but i couldn't recall whether that sent you to the Meat pit or not -- my bad :)

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018

No, the mercenaries will lock Claire in a cage, which is in a worked-out mine in the same (Graydeep Mines) location.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
I think there will probably be lewdy and non-lewdy ways to make the residents of Maison Dorée pay. For example, the painter Valentin could be shown the Leyton's Grove so that he would want to paint again and could sell paintings, or Claire could pose naked to get his inspiration back. And something similar with Travers so he can start writing and selling poetry again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RozenCharles

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I think it was because Pigutao had too much workload so he had to drop a couple of projects. There was a poll about it on the Patreon i believe, though it was a while ago.

Reactions: Kalissa

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
The hell with the special skill in Defiance. Are they going to push Claire into some vampire or shapeshifter shit in Thrissengrad, or is that just a metaphor?

Reactions: bnadna

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Wasnt because Pigutao just ghosted them?
From what i could find, the art CG got more complex:

After digging a little, it seems there's two artists working on the CGs now, Pigutao and Ganassa (LoQO). Before that he had JiangShi, who (from what i could find) ended up with a severe leg injury and did end up ghosting. I think they did much of the refugee camp, and the two replacement artists were going to try and mimic her art style. There was also art by momdadno, but he had to quit due to Seeds of Chaos getting a heavier workload.

That's what i could find, anyway.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes