Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
From what i could find, the art CG got more complex:

After digging a little, it seems there's two artists working on the CGs now, Pigutao and Ganassa (LoQO). Before that he had JiangShi, who (from what i could find) ended up with a severe leg injury and did end up ghosting. I think they did much of the refugee camp, and the two replacement artists were going to try and mimic her art style. There was also art by momdadno, but he had to quit due to Seeds of Chaos getting a heavier workload.

That's what i could find, anyway.
Sorry I meant JiangShi, ended up mixing the two.The starting zone cg's were really good.

Reactions: Necronlord3

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
hi so whens the next update, and when will the new island be added?
Considering how chaotic they've been adding content over the last year, the island could show up in any update. But they'd better finish the content on at least one of the islands before they add something this big.

Reactions: voltairepop

Howaboutno66959

Aug 1, 2021
Not sure if this was answered before but my saves arn't there after closing the game? am i missing something or did I do it wrong?

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i love the scens with claire adn hihg sister rose, maybe a edning where she becomes sister roses "wife" would ne nice

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
I recall there was an previous preview with some sort of shadow horse/centaur whatever thing, is that part out already and did I miss it?

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes