DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Hi all,

I've just found this game and start to play it today. The first impression is already very good. :D
But I'm asking me how far is this version (0.24.1b) finished?
I will probably only play the game once and I would wait if this version is still very unfinished.
Can you play it to the end? There is also a Steam version with the addition "Gold" (unfortunately not available in Germany). What is the difference to this version here? Thank you and have a nice hot weekend. ;)
The game is far far away from its end. Ofc you can support the dev both at steam and patreon. Each grants you a little bit different list of quests (search the thread for exact answers; I also advice you to do it before asking such a questions). But there's a third kind of builds (named 'complete') for this game which include all the available h content. And this kind of builds is usually here on f95

Reactions: 2good4me

ALRM5404

Dec 21, 2019
Quick question, is there a way for Evie to join Claire's farm or isn't a programed yet? (I don't know if I spelled it right)

Last edited:

hrotgar3

Jul 12, 2020
Getting a SyntaxError when trying to go into the cave for 'A Perilous Bouquet' in the Forsaken Mines.
Not sure where this went wrong, or what to do about it.

Anyone got any ideas?
Error.PNG

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
0.24.2 Windows
Mega
Changelog 0.24.2

• New major quest! “Belly of the Beast”, part of the Rangers Questline, is now available. If you already completed “Death In The Water” prior to this update, just re-enter the Ranger Lodge and it should trigger the cutscene required to make the quest start. PLEASE DO NOT OPEN QUEST LOGS until the cutscene is over if you already completed “Death In The Water”!

• New scene: Poacher Gangbang, part of the new “Belly of the Beast” quest, unlocked automatically in Gallery after quest completion.

• New scene: Talin’s Tiger Troubles, part of the new “Belly of the Beast” quest, unlocked automatically in Gallery after quest completion.

• Scene overhaul for the Bullpen Penetration scene, added in Evelyn’s all-new character design in the CG (the old design for Evie will be reused for “Viviana” as part of the Mercenary Questline instead); sprite and portraits for Evleyn were also overhauled!

• Scene overhaul for Roxanne x Boar intro scene with the Rangers; added in Roxanne’s new character outfit and new hair color in CG, as well as sprites and portraits.

• Touched up color grading in the “Wolves At The Door” scene with the wolves as well as the Bullpen Penetration scene, should look richer and less rough now.

• ‘Tall grass’ hiding areas have been added across all Brugginwood maps.

• Tigerlily renamed to Amberlily. Also, the way all “rare herb” items (Bramble Rose, Amberlily, Wolfsbane) works has been changed. No more Herb Pouch. Instead, Bramble Rose requires Bandages to harvest. Amberlily requires Knife to harvest. Wolfsbane does not have item requirement. The herbs also all have unique graphics now, and once harvested, they be unavailable and it will take 200 player steps for the herbs to regrow. They can now also be sold to any store rather than specifically at Elsie or the Soft-Spoken Gypsy.

• Fixed a game-freezing bug in the Wayside Inn if you entered via meeting with Charlotte again from the Cup & Trotter while also having the Temple Questline active (double auto-run events clashing).

• Fixed a game-freezing bug from “Death In The Water” -> “Belly of the Beast” during the Rangers Questline where an incomplete cutscene starts off early on the road to the Ranger Lodge.

Jul 26, 2019
It's already been 6 years huh.
We've come a long way, haven't we boys?
The milk factory is working nicely. :whistle::coffee:
They earned approximately 792.000$ on shitreon alone, and we enjoyed waiting for months and years. :p:coffee:
Everyone wins. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Cyberpunk was in development for nine years and it was made by a professional studio with hundreds of employees, granted this game is much simpler but how do you know that the handful of people making it don't just suck? I've not really ever dealt with making a 2d game and feel they would probably be very simple by comparison, but I know 3d games are an absolute nightmare, just the models alone are the epitome of tedious, like building a house brick by brick etc. etc. and the coding, math, and all the other bullshit is still there...

You wanna cry abuse and cherry pick facts, you can, maybe you know more than I do. But I guarantee you it's a waste of time.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes