nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
I have just started playing it and do like it so far. But, Skills?!
I have not found walkthrough and wiki does not give much of information, but it seems there are several types of perks here.
Some are just appearing when your parameters increase. Some are learnable and need a trainer (lockpick). But some are just there and not saying if you need a trainer or some kind of event to get them (like "Plucky" or "Hidden in plain sight").
How to get them?
And we do need a current walkthrough.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
I have just started playing it and do like it so far. But, Skills?!
I have not found walkthrough and wiki does not give much of information, but it seems there are several types of perks here.
Some are just appearing when your parameters increase. Some are learnable and need a trainer (lockpick). But some are just there and not saying if you need a trainer or some kind of event to get them (like "Plucky" or "Hidden in plain sight").
How to get them?
And we do need a current walkthrough.
Here's some outdated walkthrough links somewhere it the thread. I'm absolutely sure there's walkthrough for v17.5 (as I reposted it myself a while ago). Also here's a post with changelogs collection for all recent versions somewhere. The only thing I can advise is to find it via search and follow the outdated walkthroughs. You'll definitely understand the game mechanics after it. Then just check changelogs one-by-one (and questlogs ingame) and find their content youself.
As for skill and perk system - AFAIK it's still under development. I think all the critical perks are obvious to obtain. Others are self-appearing as you raise your stats.

May 5, 2022
Does anyone know how to put the new save on this game? I mean, in the www there is not even a save folder, so where do I put the full save file?

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
It's already been 6 years huh.
We've come a long way, haven't we boys?
The milk factory is working nicely. :whistle::coffee:
They earned approximately 792.000$ on shitreon alone, and we enjoyed waiting for months and years. :p:coffee:
Everyone wins. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Man i get you are sad because the game ain't done but that aproximation is wrong as fuck homie.
they would need to bank +10K a moth since the very first moth of patreon for that to be truth, so don't be mad at me for defending the game, i just know how to do math over here.

• Angry
Reactions: tripleP and GTK/HLK

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Man i get you are sad because the game ain't done but that aproximation is wrong as fuck homie.
they would need to bank +10K a moth since the very first moth of patreon for that to be truth, so don't be mad at me for defending the game, i just know how to do math over here.
Oh i'm not sad, not the first game to end as milk factory, likely not the last either.
And of course it's not entirely accurate, that's why i said "approximately" see? :sneaky::coffee:

But anyway, took a look at how successful their steam gig is and according to steam charts:
- Claire's Quest.
- Overgrown.

Not as successful as shitreon had been, clearly. :whistle::coffee:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I pirated all games made by Bethesda and I pirated this game, too :BootyTime:
I actually own F03 GOTY and FO New Vegas so I can play TTW Mod. TTW really stabilises F03 for one. I laso own Skyrim LE and Oblivion Delux edition so I can play Skyblivion when it finally gets released.

2good4me

May 17, 2018
Hi all,

I've just found this game and start to play it today. The first impression is already very good. :D
But I'm asking me how far is this version (0.24.1b) finished?
I will probably only play the game once and I would wait if this version is still very unfinished.
Can you play it to the end? There is also a Steam version with the addition "Gold" (unfortunately not available in Germany). What is the difference to this version here? Thank you and have a nice hot weekend. ;)

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes