Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
i am back here after a very long time, so, can somebody tell me what is the recent addition in the game or is it exactly the same where i left it one year ago.
Tanks

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
The plutocrats of the City of Debauchery don't just use any old furniture at their exclusive Brabannois clubhouse. No, no, even the furniture is carefully handpicked to serve the every whim of the wealthy. Over the course of the main storyline, Claire will find herself visiting the Brabannois Club, and can either schmooze her way through the three gilded Silver, Gold, and Platinum floors, or offer herself up for employment. But beware - for as the floors ascend, so too do the wicked tastes of the clientele within. ]

sneakpeek.jpg

Futaket

Aug 14, 2021
The plutocrats of the City of Debauchery don't just use any old furniture at their exclusive Brabannois clubhouse. No, no, even the furniture is carefully handpicked to serve the every whim of the wealthy. Over the course of the main storyline, Claire will find herself visiting the Brabannois Club, and can either schmooze her way through the three gilded Silver, Gold, and Platinum floors, or offer herself up for employment. But beware - for as the floors ascend, so too do the wicked tastes of the clientele within. ]

View attachment 1908963
Bro this is hot af..

Any idea when they plan to drop the next update?
Thanks in advance

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
not sure when the latest update was but whens the next one sceduled?
This have been hard to predict since the company update cycle is all messed up, but a thread on the steam page for this game suggests a new update this moth of july, but take it with a grain of salt since they have missed the schedule before.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020

View attachment 1908963
I like the expression on Claire's face ... :ROFLMAO:

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
anyone has a guide for all scenes in rathpike ?
Well, perhaps there is in the old walkthrough and I do not want to spell out the detailed ways to get them, but at least keep a list of those I know:
- Meatpit scenes;
- Brothel scene;
- Street working girl scene;
- Game over with manticore scene;
- Game over with dreadfly scene;
- Game over with the rockbeast scene;
- Lecter's man scene in Fat Jack's house;
- The mercenary scene under Rusty Shield;
- Game over with the kraken in Narfu;
- Game over with Nachali in Badlands;
- The mercenary scene at Graydeep Mines;
- Game over scene with goblins in Hinterlands;