madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Nah, half of the locations I've seen in the game are filled with horny men and around half of these would screw anything that vaguely resemble a woman, meanwhile a perverted (high depravity), drunk, lone, helpless refugee comes passing by and even poke them. It's as if MC was a fully clothed on a nudist beach but no one even asked why is she wearing a coat on a nudist beach in 35 degrees celcius summer.
Jokes aside, the tone of the game indeed is all over the place. Claire can start her first night at a refugee camp getting groped by an old man and sucking off a soldier and then will not even think about having a go at the elder leader of 'good' thieves and then she'll willingly swallow piss of a guard who was about to kill her and then she'll join the army to find out these soldiers are not that bad, but still not as sexually exciting as that thug who almost choked her to death but she loved it, so he somehow let her go and then she'll buy a barn, so she and her highborn slavefriend can fuck a horse.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I think you are a bit overpowered. There are many sex scenes in this game that are triggered if you are failing checks. I also was surprised that there was not much sex but then i have checked the gallery and saw a lot of scenes that i have totally missed by playing a strong will character.
Don't worry, I keep my "determination" stat below 0 :sneaky: As I said, the scenes are not the problem, the problem is stuff between these scenes.

Btw, half of these scenes are game overs so they don't get unlocked in the gallery for me, but that might be because i'm using an older save, not sure.

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Could someone post the sneak peek of Claire best friend (always forget her name - the redhead) when you save her and decide to go beyond?
And the Webcomic 10.5 too, please?
Thanks.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Here is a sneak-peek of the dark, dystopic conclusion to the Rivermont prologue if Claire goes there, yet fails to secure her objectives by Day 4; this will effectively doom everybody - Claire included - to the "Rape of the Rivermont".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I particularly don't understand the purpose of the developer of this game, he keeps focusing on bad endings or creating several quests but he doesn't finish writing them at once and thus leaving it for a next update, the player ends up having several quests in this game turning into a snowball and when you see the Quest diary will be full of unfinished quests. Besides the number of unfinished quests, the free roam / sandbox of this game for being an rpg is currently empty seeing how long this game has been in development, very little freeroam / sandbox content. I particularly like the claire quest a lot, but these points I mentioned should be something that the patreons should take into account for the developer to act on.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I particularly don't understand the purpose of the developer of this game, he keeps focusing on bad endings or creating several quests but he doesn't finish writing them at once and thus leaving it for a next update, the player ends up having several quests in this game turning into a snowball and when you see the Quest diary will be full of unfinished quests.
Dev lost their sense of direction some time ago, now he's just thinking of completely random things to add.
"Hmmm, what IF I completely redo the first chapter of the game (that's perfectly functional now) because ???????"
"HMMMM, this game wasn't GRIMDARK enough lately, I feel like it needs more GRIMDARK stuff, where can I put GRIMDARK stuff???"
"HmmMMMmmmMMMmmm oh yeah the bestiality stuff, can't forget about that, let's add some more. What? Claire's Ranch? I did that? That exists? Oh well, I'll come back to it in like 8 months or something."

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes