Yossarian045

May 30, 2018
Dev seems quite content with going off on whatever random tangent they can stumble their way into rather than bringing focus back to the main quests, so... sure, maybe there could be a "villain" path for claire... but as for bringing themselves to bother with coming back to the main quest path, they have a terrible track record for finishing quests at this rate. Very keen on continuing to add random new shit nobody has asked for rather than flesh out what already exists.

ok seriously, but how long till the next update, and how long till they introduce the new island.

also could they make an update where we return to the mainland vilage while its ransacked? ikd to either get raped or save slaves or smt?

and can there be a "villain" path for clair?

oreon1

Jul 2, 2020
How much Lesbian content ? and any scenes you dont want avoidable or skip ?
You can skip pretty much anything you want if you read the walkthrough beforehand and plan stats attainment accordingly.
I can think of around 5 lesbian scenes in the game.
You can play it pure lesbian, but if making a mistake and getting unwanted scenes upsets you then this game is not for you (it's quite a dark game).
I like lesbian content in this game but it's obivously not the focus of this game. (It's mainly monsters)
What makes this game fun for me is more gameplay and dark atmosphere than H-scenes themselves.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Okay I encounter a bug on the game, during the quest let them eat fruit when I am about to talk to the noble woman in her house I talked to the servant and was taken to a room there my character stand on a chair and afterward can't move to leave the area.

So to be complete in the bug report it is on the farmer country, on the noble house, right after talking to the servant then the servant said "oh the lady of the house is in a good mood you can go upstairs to see her" and my character stuck on a chair and can't move.

I am using the gold version of the game from steam. latest version of it 0.24.2

Shokarn

Oct 14, 2021
Okay I encounter a bug on the game, during the quest let them eat fruit when I am about to talk to the noble woman in her house I talked to the servant and was taken to a room there my character stand on a chair and afterward can't move to leave the area.

So to be complete in the bug report it is on the farmer country, on the noble house, right after talking to the servant then the servant said "oh the lady of the house is in a good mood you can go upstairs to see her" and my character stuck on a chair and can't move.

Very commonly reported. Take a look through/search this thread.

Ressxd

May 28, 2020

Use cheats to teleport away, and when you go back into the house you won't get stuck again

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
UPDATE STILL AT WORK
‍♂️
Rewrote a bunch, including existing scenes I wasn't happy with like the Oubliette in SoF, and waited on a pile of new assets including new portraiture for Claire, Peony, and a lot of others. My obsession with nailing the writing and scenes will pay off I swearrr
The release date for 0.25.1 is now for 20th October (EST)! 0.25.2 update release date is unchanged, will be for 25th October (EST).

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
How do you purchase the skills on android version? If unknown. Can you please add a cheat that just gives you the skills?

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Hey guys,

Here's some of the latest Sneak Peeks:

The "before" of "Rivermont Bad End" was already posted here: https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=8914950

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HI, could you post the sneak peek of Claire best friend (always forget her name - the redhead) when you save her and decide to go beyond?
And the Webcomic 10.5 too, please?
Thanks.

Apr 28, 2020
HI, could you post the sneak peek of Claire best friend (always forget her name - the redhead) when you save her and decide to go beyond?
And the Webcomic 10.5 too, please?
Thanks.
Hi, this scene with Stella is already on the game's current version
Either Way, here it is (put it as a link to anonfiles because of the size:

Reactions: Saphartlantis

xenasaur

Oct 23, 2021
i have the missing marie quest but the secluded clearing won't open up. does anybody know why? this has never happened to me before

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes