eremess

Jun 27, 2019
Why i cannot open my old saves even if i paste into the new version, i cannot enter in the save to charge the plug ins

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Hi, this scene with Stella is already on the game's current version
Either Way, here it is (put it as a link to anonfiles because of the size:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cool thanks ^^ I've been searching for them a long time ^^

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
Why i cannot open my old saves even if i paste into the new version, i cannot enter in the save to charge the plug ins
it's a bug/quirk with rpg maker, iirc. Something about the save config file needing to know there are saves in X slot otherwise it wont even bother looking for the file.

Open the game and make a fresh save, then replace that save file with one of yours. See if that works.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Does this game have Oyakodon (Mother and Daughter) sexual content? Also, I'm playing the Steam version. Is there a patch that restores cut content for it?

• Haha
Reactions: HD HD

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Hello all, alas I fell sick mid-crunch. My mind and body are sadly not what they used to be! I feel like the usual me, by now, would've been able to get the update out already. But, and I'm not sure why, I pretty much completely conked out a day after my last post ('Collapsed' is the more dramatic word my doctor used, but it really wasn't that bad imo) and had to take a day. Well, a few grudging days.
Everything's actually ready but I'm woozy and trying not to delete stuff accidentally during the final review + upload process. Feeling a lot better than before though, and I should be fine to once-over everything and start again on 0.25.1 tomorrow and get to integrating 0.25.2 in time for the 25th EST release Post-Covid brain fog is kinda real ngl, not sure I've ever struggled this hard to push an update

MrBoboFace

Aug 4, 2017
Do you happen to know where I could find Chemont Town and it's Breeding Ranch?
From Farmer's Country, you can head southwest to the western exit to Brugginwood. In Brugginwood, follow the road south past the tree stumps and take the west exit. To get to the Breeding Ranch, head south past the horse ranch (remember this ranch) then go west from the dairy farm (remember this, too).

To buy the ranch, you need: Breeding Papers III (get Breeding Papers I-II working at the horse ranch, then Breeding Papers III working at the dairy farm) plus 10,000 silver (!).

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes