Jul 26, 2019
I particularly don't understand the purpose of the developer of this game, he keeps focusing on bad endings or creating several quests but he doesn't finish writing them at once and thus leaving it for a next update, the player ends up having several quests in this game turning into a snowball and when you see the Quest diary will be full of unfinished quests. Besides the number of unfinished quests, the free roam / sandbox of this game for being an rpg is currently empty seeing how long this game has been in development, very little freeroam / sandbox content. I particularly like the claire quest a lot, but these points I mentioned should be something that the patreons should take into account for the developer to act on.
The "purpose" of the dev is to develop the game, the game which isn't done and therefore isn't indicative of what your experience playing the game will be when it is done. All the quests and bad ends you just acknowledged exist are proof that the sandbox/free roam for the game is not empty, so what the fuck are you talking about?

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
From Farmer's Country, you can head southwest to the western exit to Brugginwood. In Brugginwood, follow the road south past the tree stumps and take the west exit. To get to the Breeding Ranch, head south past the horse ranch (remember this ranch) then go west from the dairy farm (remember this, too).

To buy the ranch, you need: Breeding Papers III (get Breeding Papers I-II working at the horse ranch, then Breeding Papers III working at the dairy farm) plus 10,000 silver (!).
Thanks for the directions. Is there any faster way to earn up to 10,000 silver to purchase the ranch or is my best bet to keep grinding away at the Horse and Bull jobs until I get enough to buy the ranch? Once I do purchase it though, will the ranch make me an insane amount of money?

0.25.1:
Mega

CLAIRE'S QUEST VERSION SERIES 0.25 CHANGELOG

• New major quest! “Monkey Business”, part of the Rangers Questline, is now available. To begin, talk to Talin outside of the lodge, in the gardens.

• New scene: Roxanne’s Tiger Taming, part of the new “Monkey Business” quest, unlocked automatically in Gallery after quest completion.

• New scene: Monkey Trap, part of the new “Monkey Business” quest, unlocked automatically in the Gallery after quest completion.

• New major quest! “A Tree Of Stone”, part of the Temple Questline, is now available. To begin, go to the Temple and talk to Mia, who will be waiting at the entryway.

• New scene: Claire x Mia Double Dipping, part of the new “A Tree Of Stone” quest, unlocked automatically in the Gallery after completion.

• The Oubliette scene for the Temple Questline has been significantly rewritten with greater, -throbbing- detail ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) – will also now unlock automatically in Gallery after you start “A Tree Of Stone”

• Lawrence’s oral training scene with Claire as part of the Fairfelt minor questline now has it’s own all-new CG set that replaces the old placeholder sets. The placeholder sets will now be used as intended as part of another minor questline in coming updates, involving a new character, Isander, which takes place in Rathpike!

• Claire’s in-game “dialogue” portraits have been completely redrawn and revamped, to better fit-in with the majority of the CG scenes drawn in Pigutao’s style!

• The way the “Sickness” State has been changed. Instead of deducting Energy per every step (which leads to some gamebreaking situations), it instead now temporarily cuts Claire’s Maximum Energy to half as long as she is Sick.

• Graphical change in Valos – the guardsmen in Valos now use morion-style helmets and halberds, in order to look visually distinct from Continent guardsmen.

• Fixed the old chibi graphics still being used in the Lighthouse of Valos.

• Fixed the glitch with getting stuck in Vane Mansion during “Let Them Eat Fruit!”

• High Sister Peony now has her new, recolored sprites and portraits, replacing her hasty placeholder.

• Natalie and Sally have had their sprites and portraits recolored, as part of our overhaul to convert all ‘unnatural’ hair colors to ‘regular’ hair colors for human characters.

• Sally’s CG scene has been accordingly recolored as well.

• Hairstyle inconsistency fixed in Maude’s portraits

• Aster’s portrait and sprite inconsistency fixed.
Is there any new content featuring Charlotte the Redheaded Milf?

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
last time i played i choose wrong dialogue and end up with rape.
is rape avoidable? i dont mind forced blowjob/handjob just not rape.
im sure there are ton dialogue to choose.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Anyone has Mac version? The one in the OP is several updates behind.
Download PC version
Open (show package contents) of the old mac version app and find the app.nw folder... put and replace all files of the latest PC version located in the www folder
in the app.nw folder of the older Mac version.

Done!

Maybe you have to reset permission in the app.nw folder
don't forget to backup your save folder

Last edited:

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
With each new update the game gets closer to becoming a masterpiece ^^
So a question, will there be any updates including the other 2 continents of the game, or even the possibility of returning to our native continent?

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I'm in the minority here (not sure if I said it before) but I do wish there were more scenes that didn't involve rape or bestiality.

The futa scenes are nice but also just straight up lesbian content would be nice to see again too.\

I don't know feels like the past several updates have been the same type of content or whatever. Like even blackmail or a trade would be cool, remember the people from the first chapter?

Oh well.
My friend, this game is at version 0.25. There's years upon years of development ahead with possibly 100-200 scenes being present in the final version of the game. Hell, even more.
As Architect has really put his mind into making Claire's quest one of the biggest games out there.
So, no worries. There will be surely more vanilla content.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Trying to remember where the poachers tunnel is - wandered all around the Brugginwood with no luck...

N VM - down from the ranger lodge and to the right...

Last edited:

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
What's up y'all? Been playing this again since yesterday, still messing around with sidequests and grind some traits through trainers. Does the main quest/storyline completed yet? And about the chimera breeding, was it already updated? The last time i play i can't proceed with quest. I have to collect topgrade canine beastcum and slime extract. If i recall i already got slime extracts from gypsies and have no idea where to collect the beastcum

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes