vaxMerstappen

Jan 16, 2021
how do i get canine beastcum ? i play the game choosing the town of rivermont at my starting route, it's seems like i could not find beth anywhere

Last edited:

Arcchit

May 22, 2018
does the tree of questline stops after going to phantasmere and calling for sister peony?
because in the quests list when I go to Tree of stone the game gives an error, unexpected token u
so cannot see the details.
and which scene is the Oubliette scene in the gallery which has been rewritten?
how to get the Fairfelt minor questline?

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
does the tree of questline stops after going to phantasmere and calling for sister peony?
because in the quests list when I go to Tree of stone the game gives an error, unexpected token u
so cannot see the details.
and which scene is the Oubliette scene in the gallery which has been rewritten?
how to get the Fairfelt minor questline?
V.25 content for sisters starts as you enter the temple (from ferry), the sister will just block the path. Then follow the text, it's easy enough. Oubliette is what you've seen at the end of v.24 sisters line, the scene in the dungeon.

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok, this is what I don't understand. During Rivermont, I help Leon escape. The quest becomes complete, but then it says that the quest isn't complete. Does anyone know how to fix this issue or is experimenting something similar? Because now I can't get Leon mother's baker quest.

Kittenmaster007

Apr 6, 2021
Can i access all the scenes in one walk-through and if not all scenes all quests or do the stats prevent you from starting certain ones ?

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
Can i access all the scenes in one walk-through and if not all scenes all quests or do the stats prevent you from starting certain ones ?
It's impossible to access all scenes in one playthrough. Some are base off of how you start the game in the beginning. Some are base off of your choices, such as helping Leon's mother find a job. That quest has two different scenes depending on how you handle the situation. Others, are base on stats. Some require higher stats (i.e debauchery), others require lower stats (i.e defiance.) If you want to see all of the scenes, you can go to the gallery and open up all sex scenes.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Kirigaya77

Feb 17, 2019
Sorry I'm not good with English.
In the first choice to choose between the north path or the south path,
is the storyline in each of these paths different?
Because the last time I played this game at that time the south path option was still not open.
Thank you.

Oct 22, 2022
I have a question for you men. How are you able to play games like this in which you're not a male protagonist and you're a female one? I tried but I cannot.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes