Jul 4, 2017
I kind of wish this game would just move on to a sequel rather than just keep adding. It gets confusing when a dev starts having various completed versions and yet keeps trying to add on content. Then again I also wish this game would go back to some of the more interesting intrigue and seduction aspects it had in the earlier gameplay, rather than the content it seems to focus on now.
Huh? Claire's Quest has never been completed. Their other game, Overgrown Genesis, was finished and no longer receives updates.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
I kind of wish this game would just move on to a sequel rather than just keep adding. It gets confusing when a dev starts having various completed versions and yet keeps trying to add on content. Then again I also wish this game would go back to some of the more interesting intrigue and seduction aspects it had in the earlier gameplay, rather than the content it seems to focus on now.
Completed? The main plot probably hasn't even reached its midpoint.

JayJules

Sep 26, 2018
Loving the game so far. Waiting for more content.
Tho it would be great if Claire could safely fuck 1 of each of the creatures that would otherwise cause a game over.
Just an idea that's been nagging me

Oct 12, 2022
Love the game but completely stuck on alchemy. I've tried to scour the old walk-through and this thread but can't find anything about how to learn recipes. I've done the whole spiderqueen QL, started the alchemy profession QL, got slime extracts from the other gypsy but nothing happens when I click on the slime container, Aiyana, or the cauldron. '0/3 recipes discovered' <shrugs>

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Love the game but completely stuck on alchemy. I've tried to scour the old walk-through and this thread but can't find anything about how to learn recipes. I've done the whole spiderqueen QL, started the alchemy profession QL, got slime extracts from the other gypsy but nothing happens when I click on the slime container, Aiyana, or the cauldron. '0/3 recipes discovered' <shrugs>
If I remember correctly, she originally has an slime extract and you just need to talk to her about the experiment, and you only need to bring dreadfly stinger and manticore tail. But I could be wrong, a long time ago passed this quest.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Huh? Claire's Quest has never been completed. Their other game, Overgrown Genesis, was finished and no longer receives updates.
What the other fella said was he'd prefer the game's current development found its conclusion already, instead of dragging on and on and on for no particular reason, other than the obvious...

zackgames

Nov 29, 2020
Walkthroughs for regular AVNs are pretty hard to write, but for this game it will just be a clusterfuck, so no one will even bother.
Ok, is there at least a recommendation on which stats I should try to increase or should I try to increase all four stats equally?

justedufun

Mar 30, 2018
Hey guys, do you know if there is a way to go sleep somewhere when you are in valos with less than 10 gold to leave the city ?

RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
Whats the pregnancy content?
Don't bother asking, trust me, there is no answer. I asked more than three times here that I gave up. As far as I know, I think they haven't worked out since they added it (which I remember I litteraly turned Claire into a whore and wasted a full evening by having every man to nut in her with the option allowing pregnancy).

The silence over those questions is why I gave up on even trying the game again, cause feels like a sign that such doesn't even work.

Last edited:

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Don't bother asking, trust me, there is no answer. I asked more than three times here that I gave up. As far as I know, I think they haven't worked out since they added it (which I remember I litteraly turned Claire into a whore and wasted a full evening by having every man to nut in her with the option allowing pregnancy).

The silence over those questions is why I gave up on even trying the game again, cause feels like a sign that such doesn't even work.
Claire can get pregnant and get into labor. Don't expect anything interesting afterwards tho since there is no childhood system yet for your newborn.

Reactions: RexUniverse

RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
Claire can get pregnant and get into labor. Don't expect anything interesting afterwards tho since there is no childhood system yet for your newborn.
See, I didn't knew that cause nobody has confirmed until you told me so. Only you decided to say such after all the questions I made. Might as well try and see if it happens or not.

Jul 4, 2017
What the other fella said was he'd prefer the game's current development found its conclusion already, instead of dragging on and on and on for no particular reason, other than the obvious...
"It gets confusing when a dev starts having various completed versions and yet keeps trying to add on content" Makes me think that's not the case. Because there's never been a completed version of Claire's Quest.

I do agree that the developer seems to have lost any sense of direction with this game. Quests are left unfinished for years while others are added in and left in similar spots, entire portions of the game are redone from scratch, and I don't even know what the main story is supposed to be anymore. The game or its stories are nowhere close to being in a finished state, so I don't see any way to conclude it in a satisfying way without many more years of development, unforunately.

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
So the "good doctor" quest what happens if I pick each particular side? I wanted whatever side ended with claire fucked but couldn't figure this out :(

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Hey, any idea how to complete that quest ? I did what it asked but it didn't update. I guess it might be a bug so if you know how to cheat to get it work :

SC5XDG4.png

4CBVyqI.png

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
This isn't meant to be a rant just letting whoever know some of issues I found. Honestly, I forgot to write down a number of them. I only started doing that on the 3rd time playing it after running into what felt like a brick wall.

I noticed there are a number of issues when replaying it this time.
I belief most the issues are caused by the two story paths conflicting with one another.
There are some very obvious ones and then that are less noticeable.
The obvious issues is running into characters that you never met and acting like you know them.
A good example would be the baker female and her son from the small town on the mainland village.
Other issues appear to be were they tried to make the new story bath work with the old story path.
The required levels to do what you used to do have changed and it seems the changes those stories give you in stats don't come with doing them any more.

I say that because I replayed it several times to get certain values so I could continue the story line. It took going back and forth to the first island you normally land at and doing quests there and going back and forth for things to work without really bugging out and having no pay off.

Take the entire ranger path stuff. Usually you need 15depravity to do the stuff. But as long as you don't put any of the costumes back in the boxes you can go through them now. Put the costumes in the box and it won't let you get them back until you raise it up.
The tannery story line can't be completed without leveling significantly in between. Once you meat the fairy or whatever it is you need 11 or in your stats to go further.
The Grudge you need a higher level in.
You can do the horse milking now at chemont if you have 5 depravity but you gain nothing to any stats you do get paid also.
Dog walker same issue.

Also because depravity requirements are so high this island area to actually get use and credit for the various mission if you go back to rathpike or whatever island it is and go through the meat pit and whore yourself and then the ladies/ nuns whatever they are your depravity will skyrocket but you will loose all the defiance you have. Because you went through the castle you don't have the defiance you need to start the warrior... like normal.

Because the requirements to get through the castle are different from the town it causes issues with how you can progress through the original path area. So once you land at the refugee camp if you went to rathpike and tried going from there you are going to have issues if you don't have enough intrigue for example. You need 3 or 4 to start the thief missions.

There are more issues but I didn't write them down.

It might have been easier to have an accident while she was on ship that she ends up overboard and lands at the original start village. Then none of these issues would need fixing.

Reactions: znerun
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes