Culaio

Oct 25, 2020
I have a question, is there a way to trigger being thrown into meat pit if you went before with shady sailor way of reaching Rathpike and stayed silent not to get caught ? I did that because ive read in walkthrough that you can still get thrown into meat pit if you meet some thugs in undercity (east), problem is that those thugs no longer show up if did you shady sailor way, at very least for me, so is there any other way of being thrown into meat pit ?
Also claires quest wiki which is pretty empty does mention that you can be thrown into meat pit if you do badly on thief guild quest but it doesnt mention what quest, and walkthrough has no mention of that, that I can find.

If there is no normal way of doing this, does any know what variable I would have to edit and into what in the save file to make it possible to trigger the interaction with thugs ?

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
So I wanted to start a new run on this game and forgot that there were trainers for each Claire's stats, just found one, the Ranger that trains your Depravity, reading some on this thread I read that there's a Defiance trainer on North Raphtpike, is there any other trainers on the Isles? I think I remember the owner or brothel leader was one of them for Seduction, I would like to know to go on and increase some specific stats more than others

Kevinsaa1

Aug 11, 2022
Anybody have any idea how to move your baby to either the ranch or the brought out Inn, or if there's other properties you need to buy to move your baby ?

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Anybody have any idea how to move your baby to either the ranch or the brought out Inn, or if there's other properties you need to buy to move your baby ?
So far, there is no such possibility. You have to wait for an update. Within a few months it should be possible. Provided that the current focus is on the development of existing tasks. And not adding more tasks unfinished.

Kevinsaa1

Aug 11, 2022
So far, there is no such possibility. You have to wait for an update. Within a few months it should be possible. Provided that the current focus is on the development of existing tasks. And not adding more tasks unfinished.
Fair enough, but why do I feel like that's going to be exactly what happens now that you've said it ? lmaoo, though not sure lol, do they usually do that with their updates ?

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Hey guys,

Here's some of the latest Sneak Peeks:

The "before" of "Rivermont Bad End" was already posted here: https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=8914950

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is rivermont bad end in the game? Can't get this one..

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
So I wanted to start a new run on this game and forgot that there were trainers for each Claire's stats, just found one, the Ranger that trains your Depravity, reading some on this thread I read that there's a Defiance trainer on North Raphtpike, is there any other trainers on the Isles? I think I remember the owner or brothel leader was one of them for Seduction, I would like to know to go on and increase some specific stats more than others
I think you can increase Claire's Intrigue in the library in Valos

Kevinsaa1

Aug 11, 2022
Here is a sneak-peek of the dark, dystopic conclusion to the Rivermont prologue if Claire goes there, yet fails to secure her objectives by Day 4; this will effectively doom everybody - Claire included - to the "Rape of the Rivermont".
And how do you get this ending exactly ? are there things you need to have not done, or just nothing at all ?

Jul 4, 2017
And how do you get this ending exactly ? are there things you need to have not done, or just nothing at all ?
The ending isn’t in the game yet. But when you go to Rivermont a timer starts. If you don’t complete the main quest there by a certain day then it’ll trigger the bad end.

Kevinsaa1

Aug 11, 2022
The ending isn’t in the game yet. But when you go to Rivermont a timer starts. If you don’t complete the main quest there by a certain day then it’ll trigger the bad end.
That's a bit confusing, so you mean once it is in the game, if you don't complete the main quest by a certain day, then it'll trigger ? But not now ?

Apr 28, 2020
That's a bit confusing, so you mean once it is in the game, if you don't complete the main quest by a certain day, then it'll trigger ? But not now ?
Yes, exactly that. Right now the images and texts are not in the game, but on one of the following updates they will be added (really don't understand why he didn't add it yet, since all the pictures are done).

A similar thing happens with regards to this 'timer before bad end'. If you complete the Rivermont start before 3 days, you will be able to save both your mother and a girl named Marie (who is the fiancé of that guy who, on the other starting path, is almost drowning and asks you to find his fiancés ring). However, if you take 3+ days, well... try it out and see what happens

Mashinav1

Jan 23, 2020
is the game updated?
i have dips in levels Mushroom Country (no map half teleport )---->Cave(no teleport)
some quest descriptions are not displayed

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes