Liara

Jun 28, 2017
Hey all, im really struggling to get this to play on Mac. Does anyone know how to get this to work?
Try patching it like bigguy proposed.
A macos version of nwjs is available at the download page.
Let me know how that worked for you.

Just grab the latest NWJS tarball from (normal or sdk are both fine, the sdk just has additional debug functionality) and extract its contents into the root of any RPGM game's directory*, then run the nw binary, with very few exceptions that's all there is to it.

*if using a terminal, tar xvf /path/to/nwjs-*-linux-x64.tar.gz --strip-components=1 inside the game directory will do it properly.

Reactions: poodles

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Just grab the latest NWJS tarball from (normal or sdk are both fine, the sdk just has additional debug functionality) and extract its contents into the root of any RPGM game's directory*, then run the `nw` binary, with very few exceptions that's all there is to it.

*if using a terminal, `tar xvf /path/to/nwjs-*-linux-x64.tar.gz --strip-components=1` inside the game directory will do it properly.
I'm sorta technically illiterate. Can you explain how to do this for Mac?

expatdad

Dec 3, 2020
I give up on this game after the latest version did not allow saves from previous games. yes the description says load in then go to.... but did not allow any load to start with

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
any help plz about the quest aiyana bag? i mean im stuck in the spider ruin. thank u so much

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
Hi, in "let them eat fruit!" whaen I go to Vane mansion the firs time I keep getting stuck in the chair. Is this a known bug? How can I fix it?
See:
I had the same issue. Solved it with plugin, that allows you to teleport to an X,Y location on a given map. Map number 119, X 10, Y 28 (for example, you can chose any other coordinates).

Reactions: voltairepop

Vidust

Feb 9, 2018
Found a bug, in Brats, Mischief, and Cruel Things. You can enter the hideout and then leave before triggering a trap/reaching the end, but if you do, you can't get back in. I think I remember that there was a lookout at the door who runs away the first time you enter, but that doesn't reset so I can't get back in to complete the quest.

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
U can still find the cgs in the game files but I think they wanna rewrite that storyline again so as of now its inaccessible unless u download an old version
Ah, thought it was a hidden quest or something lol. I had to interact with every NPC I could find to view that scene. Thanks for clearing that one out.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
I give up on this game after the latest version did not allow saves from previous games. yes the description says load in then go to.... but did not allow any load to start with
a bit lath, but when you Transfer Saves between Versions of RPG Maker MV and newer, you also need to Transfer the "global.rpgsave" else the Game will Not be able to find the other Save Files fore some reason.

at list that's what it sound's like is the Problem you are Describing.
hope it is of any use.

EDIT:
and if the Map you are trying to load don't work, then it meit have been changed sins last version so try and save in a different location before you transfer the files in that case.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Two things

Don't know if I said this before but I wouldn't mind more events that weren't blackmail or rape (ish).

I found out there's a gold version, anyone know what additional content is in there?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I found out there's a gold version, anyone know what additional content is in there?
IIRC, "gold version" is the steam version, it has the shota content removed but an "exclusive" showgirls questline.

Thing is, I think the dev makes a "complete" version of the game, with all the content from both versions, available to the patrons in the game's discord, not sure if that complete version is the one available in this thread but I really wouldn't worry much about it.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Here is a sneak-peek of the dark, dystopic conclusion to the Rivermont prologue if Claire goes there, yet fails to secure her objectives by Day 4; this will effectively doom everybody - Claire included - to the "Rape of the Rivermont".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes