Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
How do I get to Narfu? The access from the Wash is closed, and I can't find it in the Badlands.
I will repeat this question as there does not seem to have been a response and I can't seem to figure out what is the unlocking condition. The message reads "Increased Monster Activity Ahead, the Road to Narfu is temporarily closed" (on going to the Narfu route entrance in the Wash immediately after the Mercenaries / Rusty Shield quest development

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
By the way, how did you get the Slimes, which source? Back at that cave or... another source?
You got several places with some, I can't recall, personnally I only got 6 of them, I guess they respawn but did not bother yet as I saw the quest was not finished.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
I will repeat this question as there does not seem to have been a response and I can't seem to figure out what is the unlocking condition. The message reads "Increased Monster Activity Ahead, the Road to Narfu is temporarily closed" (on going to the Narfu route entrance in the Wash immediately after the Mercenaries / Rusty Shield quest development
To answer my own question, went to the Sally's Eatery in North Rathpike to get the Something Fishy quest (re Narfu supplying Sally Eatery with Fish) and then on going back to same entry, the soldier was there and could enter after that conversation, gaining access to the route to Narfu.

Reactions: Outlier69

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
3 when you free Beth and arrive in a grotte, and 3 in a sewer I think it was Argos or rathpike sewer or someting
Hmm, the grotto at the Prologue, and there is three slimes in the basement of the Inn in Valos... (which don't respawn)... others known?

Peccable

Dec 18, 2018
To answer my own question, went to the Sally's Eatery in North Rathpike to get the Something Fishy quest (re Narfu supplying Sally Eatery with Fish) and then on going back to same entry, the soldier was there and could enter after that conversation, gaining access to the route to Narfu.
Thank you! It worked.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
im in the quest of the silent cargo , i can't find the house with black roof to use the rusted key and i also how i can pay the bebt? to go to the other area . thank u so much

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
im in the quest of the silent cargo , i can't find the house with black roof to use the rusted key and i also how i can pay the bebt? to go to the other area . thank u so much
move to the top end of map, cross the river, you'll find it in the Left side of the map.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
last i played this is was a good rpgm i liked the sex scene pics in this that wuz like 8 months ago time to see what they did..

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
a new "bad ending" would be nice wher claire gives up all ehr adventures and becoems high sister roses "wife"

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
what about the quest (let them eat fruit) in van mension? any help plz? because its stuck in the cher in the table. thank u so much

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes