cctcctcct12345

Sep 9, 2019
So, is there any other newist walkthough?
I could only google " Claires_Quest_Walkthrough_0.18.4 "
Is it enough for now to play?
Or should I need to read the changelog 1by1 and analyze them all in my brain then try to remember all the imformation?

RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
Soooooo, how are the terms about the pregnancy system? I really want to try play again, but I want to be sure before I do that.

Bomarzo_

Sep 25, 2017
Roxanne should be the trainer for Depravity, but she stops being available for that after progressing in the rangers' questline for a while, is this intended?

Futaket

Aug 14, 2021
So, is there any other newist walkthough?
I could only google " Claires_Quest_Walkthrough_0.18.4 "
Is it enough for now to play?
Or should I need to read the changelog 1by1 and analyze them all in my brain then try to remember all the imformation?
Sort of.
By the time the walkthrough is over you'll be comfortable and familiar enough to do the other quests using the quest log (atleast for me).

Just know there have been a few overhauls so some quests like the urchins have been relocated and are different from where the walkthrough says.

Barkhan

Feb 16, 2021
Please make the scenes animated
the problem with animated scenes that it is very very time consuming to make, at least twice as long as a static one. it also takes more storage on your computer. long story short, it would either end up less content per update or less updates since it takes longer time.

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
I was wondering, what is the point to pass by Rivermont ? there is almost nothing apart from a certain someone that you can romance, and you miss a lot of background quests available on the other side no ?

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes