locust78

Sep 17, 2018
what about the quest (let them eat fruit) in van mension? any help plz? because its stuck in the cher in the table. thank u so much
I had the same issue. Solved it with plugin, that allows you to teleport to an X,Y location on a given map. Map number 119, X 10, Y 28 (for example, you can chose any other coordinates).

Reactions: Liara and frasse

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
wait im a bit lost, the thread said it got updated in the start of this month (the first post,) but i dont see any update?

when was the last update?

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
I had the same issue. Solved it with plugin, that allows you to teleport to an X,Y location on a given map. Map number 119, X 10, Y 28 (for example, you can chose any other coordinates).
got it thnk u so much

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
Just in time! I got to the table & stuck. Thank you!

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Is there any content after the prologue unique to playthroughs where you've gone via the city?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
just a question , how can i get breeding papers in the rangers areas N thnk u so much
You get Breeding Papers 2 by fucking the horse and having enough depravity [maybe 16?], and Breeding Papers 3 from fucking the bull and having enough depravity [I think 20?].

Damn bro how much more bestiality content are they going to add? Need some more variety
Well, we do get amazing variety because they add more bestiality content. So often it's just dogs and maybe horses, and here we also get cattle, boars, wolves, lions, tigers, hyenas, bear and dinosaur. Still missing snakes and dolphins though. And of course, offspring with them.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
Well, we do get amazing variety because they add more bestiality content. So often it's just dogs and maybe horses, and here we also get cattle, boars, wolves, lions, tigers, hyenas, bear and dinosaur. Still missing snakes and dolphins though. And of course, offspring with them.
Theres only so much bestiality you can add until it gets boring regardless of the animal

• Angry
Reactions: GaRbS and sharpys

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I'd like to learn how you patched it.
Just grab the latest NWJS tarball from (normal or sdk are both fine, the sdk just has additional debug functionality) and extract its contents into the root of any RPGM game's directory*, then run the `nw` binary, with very few exceptions that's all there is to it.

*if using a terminal, `tar xvf /path/to/nwjs-*-linux-x64.tar.gz --strip-components=1` inside the game directory will do it properly.

Reactions: Liara

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
Just grab the latest NWJS tarball from (normal or sdk are both fine, the sdk just has additional debug functionality) and extract its contents into the root of any RPGM game's directory*, then run the `nw` binary, with very few exceptions that's all there is to it.

*if using a terminal, `tar xvf /path/to/nwjs-*-linux-x64.tar.gz --strip-components=1` inside the game directory will do it properly.
Thank you!
wait-its-all-nodejs.png

• Haha
Reactions: fire2244

youpla

May 9, 2017
I think Isobelle and Thunder was a good example of how you can turn one possible horse scene into the whole story line.

I agree, it was the best bestiality storyline in the whole game. And it's a pity that, almost two years after it, there's still no continuation with the ranch...
I'm still amazed, considering the fantastic-fantasy plot, that Isobelle is not given some sort of magical potion or whatever to give birth to Thunder's offsprings...:mad:

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
I'm still amazed, considering the fantastic-fantasy plot, that Isobelle is not given some sort of magical potion or whatever to give birth to Thunder's offsprings...:mad:
There is that crazy doctor lady who is producing human animal chimeras, and she is ready to help you with making babies. But she wants to start with dog human hybrids (since it is tested technology) but Beth is stuck on early quest stages and not ready for that. Quite a disappointment.

Reactions: GmFn1869

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Hey all, im really struggling to get this to play on Mac. Does anyone know how to get this to work?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes