bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
She does. But you have to be quick if you want to save Marie as well. Cause you only have three days in Rivermont (Rivermount?) to rescue Marie with your mother. Otherwise it'll be just your mother that you rescue.
Marie is the one that gets her sweet neck snapped during a fall from stairs during her rescue, right? I didn't know she can be saved.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
three day's to save them both how do you do that because if you go after marie your in a cell for those three day's and to save the mother you have to run back to the house right are the monster's layer sounds hard pressed.
Day 0: You arrive in Rivermont, spend the night at the church (plot)
Day 1: First outing, head out, you automatically go home after gaining access to the guardhouse and talking to the guard.
Day 2: Gain access to the manor (either sneak in through the well or help Tubbers) free the knight by fetching his weapon and you'll all return to Rivermont again, both your mother and Marie saved.

As for the Chicken, it's actually in the building you find the merchant's daughter in, the big one with the Swogg patrolling in front of the door.

1691236907667.png

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Day 0: You arrive in Rivermont, spend the night at the church (plot)
Day 1: First outing, head out, you automatically go home after gaining access to the guardhouse and talking to the guard.
Day 2: Gain access to the manor (either sneak in through the well or help Tubbers) free the knight by fetching his weapon and you'll all return to Rivermont again, both your mother and Marie saved.

As for the Chicken, it's actually in the building you find the merchant's daughter in, the big one with the Swogg patrolling in front of the door.

View attachment 2828772
Thanks for the reply, but it seems I have a bug here. I already tried to get this one despite not seeing a spark there, but I can't pick it up. By any chance, do you know if there is a limit to the amount of items you can put in inventory? Maybe I have too much items?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Thanks for the reply, but it seems I have a bug here. I already tried to get this one despite not seeing a spark there, but I can't pick it up. By any chance, do you know if there is a limit to the amount of items you can put in inventory? Maybe I have too much items?
Unlikely, i pick up everything i can get my hands on. While there is a weight limit to your inventory, picking up everything that isn't nailed down to that point won't even fill it halfway (17/50 for me) and even then quest items have a weight of 0 so you could still pick them up.

It may be a bug, i'm on version 0.23.4

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi,
How can I get to Rathpik. I currently arrived in Valos after fleeing Rivermont, and I'm on the quest 'Forbidden Knowledge'. I went to port of valos but no sailor offers to travel to another island

Edit:I found it, it's on the port. I had missed the only boat that is not only used for decoration :sleep:

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so how is the preggo content? can claire get pregnant? and if she can does she get pregnant from humans? shotas? beasts (horse, wolfs, etc)? also is futa avoidable? and how much would I miss?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
so how is the preggo content? can claire get pregnant? and if she can does she get pregnant from humans? shotas? beasts (horse, wolfs, etc)? also is futa avoidable? and how much would I miss?
Claire can get pregnant and have a kid, though only once. It's RNG, only rolled on human creampies. Futa is perfectly avoidable, all futa content (sub and dom) are part of the Sisters of Fertility questline and you have to specifically go to their separate little island in Valos to sign up for it, so if you don't take the rowboat over you'll never run into it once.

There's a dom and a sub route, which is basically the same missions but different scenes. Couple of missions, couple of CGs but the occasional stat boost aside you wouldn't be missing much, and nothing vital to the plot. Compare it to not doing ranch or ranger content for comparison.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so i know i am being a pain in the ass but does her freind live and hope nothing happens to her.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
so i know i am being a pain in the ass but does her freind live and hope nothing happens to her.
The one in Rivermont?

Yeah, if you escaped successfully she should be on the boats with everyone else. She should be okay if Claire's arranged for the refugees to have a stable supply of food, as they're on an island that isn't broken up into factions and the nobles in charge don't particularly care one way or the other.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Is not that the "Slave Route" (not sure what its official name and how it is called in the latest version) where you are brought to Valos as slave, right? This is a different route when you go from Rivermount with your mother, Marie and Sir Bernard.

It also even appears (when it should not) when you are not even brought as slave and just finished the "Sibling" and "Land of Fear quests.

PS: When starts "A Censorial Conspiracy"? I have not got that one yet. In which place and who? (Only hints please)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Is not that the "Slave Route" (not sure what its official name and how it is called in the latest version) where you are brought to Valos as slave, right? This is a different route when you go from Rivermount with your mother, Marie and Sir Bernard.

It also even appears (when it should not) when you are not even brought as slave and just finished the "Sibling" and "Land of Fear quests.

PS: When starts "A Censorial Conspiracy"? I have not got that one yet. In which place and who? (Only hints please)
Indeed, I took the other supposedly more difficult path but above all, with fewer hot encounters

I came across this quest while looking for the other refugees and the scholar for the "Contemplation" quest.
Try to visit ALL "parts of the city of Valos, i.e. all the gates. You will find Karland as a former scholar of the library. Unfortunately, this quest is in the same state as 2 years ago. Not finished yet

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
Day 2 in Rivermont gives me a black screen but I can 'play' in the background, I hear noises and can interact by clicking blindly on the map.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Day 2 in Rivermont gives me a black screen but I can 'play' in the background, I hear noises and can interact by clicking blindly on the map.
I had the same bug at Rivermont Abbey. I was able to find a way to stumble upon the guard that takes me to Stella by pure chance while moving blindly. Good luck whit that :sneaky:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would say check to see if the meanu show's up and look for a debug tool are something if not i have no clue.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
There are too many bugs in this game for just one fix. I did not count how many times the Mc got stuck in place after choosing one option over another like in the basement of fat jack for e.g

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
Hey, Empyrean is bugged i don't know if someone could do something after the talk with the fey but i tried many time but nothing ...

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes