kurosuren

Jul 2, 2023
I'm on Curse of Chemont atm, and I can't get through Brugginwood to get to Chemont. Whenever I enter it there's always like 2-3 of those ghost things right at the entrance. Any tips?

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Ghost things? The only ghosts that I can remember are the ones who will go after you when took some gold from one of the graves. This is next to the hut with man playing the organ. If caught, an adult scene comes, but no game over. (If this is the one we are talking about, though)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I'm on Curse of Chemont atm, and I can't get through Brugginwood to get to Chemont. Whenever I enter it there's always like 2-3 of those ghost things right at the entrance. Any tips?
You have to go see the undertaker who plays the organ in his hut
But there is another entrance to go through Brugginwood Forest if you don't want to pay the undertaker

Last edited:

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
I've got the bugged chicken and the well is not responding to me clicking on it after using the rope.. Any suggestions?

GATITO_CACHONDO

Mar 14, 2023
Can't open the game... I tried all the download options and none seem to be working, when I try to run it a message pops up that says file not found.

Anyone know how to fix or why does it happen? Thanks

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Can't open the game... I tried all the download options and none seem to be working, when I try to run it a message pops up that says file not found.

Anyone know how to fix or why does it happen? Thanks
Just an assumption...Any antivirus or some protection that deleted a file?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I'm just wondering... Is the pregnant state available without necessarily ending in a "Game Over"
I know it's a random state but after trying many times with more or less perks (Def, Int, Dep, Sed) I just can't reach this state without a bad ending. However, the walkthrough gives several options regarding the baby girl, so...???
Are there any special perks needed or something to do in a particular order?

Last edited:

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Could you tell me what you mean, because the only one without the bad ending is when you get pregnant from a NPC. You will then get the choice in Valos to 1) bring the child home at your place if you bought it in the slums. 2) Foster at Abbey. 3) foster at Rangers. 4) foster at the club (bleak future)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Could you tell me what you mean, because the only one without the bad ending is when you get pregnant from a NPC. You will then get the choice in Valos to 1) bring the child home at your place if you bought it in the slums. 2) Foster at Abbey. 3) foster at Rangers. 4) foster at the club (bleak future)
:ROFLMAO: Who else but an NPC could she get pregnant with?
I'm talking about "Blood and sweat" quest when she's captured, trown in a cell and raped by the two mercenaries in Dargan town

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
:ROFLMAO: Who else but an NPC could she get pregnant with?
I'm talking about "Blood and sweat" quest when she's captured, trown in a cell and raped by the two mercenaries in Dargan town
Hey, looking at the state of the content i'm not making assumptions :p

But yeah, that's a Bad End. There's non-Bad End scenes in the game (first time raining in Valos, going too far with the bar patrons etc.) and the brothel for more consensual scenes of course, all of whom involve potential pregnancy without game overs.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Ah. I could have sworn that your defiance should be more than 11. Then your will NOT be broken and you can move around the prison. I think (it has been awhile) you can find something to make a weapon. BEWARE: (this I do remember) You will lose -1 defiance each time you ask for food. IF the weapon is ready, another encounter with those mercs, but you can kill both of them.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Ah. I could have sworn that your defiance should be more than 11. Then your will NOT be broken and you can move around the prison. I think (it has been awhile) you can find something to make a weapon. BEWARE: (this I do remember) You will lose -1 defiance each time you ask for food. IF the weapon is ready, another encounter with those mercs, but you can kill both of them.
I tried several times with Defiance < 10, < 9, 8..., > 10, > 10, 11... (I started from Def 26 and Dep 46) while changing Depravity in the same way, and so on. I found the spoon and prepared it to pierce the eye of the guard behind and cut the throat of the other in front. But either Claire gets pregnant and game over, or she breaks free from the cell by killing the two fuckhead assholes without getting pregnant.

all of whom involve potential pregnancy without game overs.
Are you sure about that? But without going any further, were you able to get her pregnant, or are you just speculating while reciting the walkthrough? :p

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Are you sure about that? But without going any further, were you able to get her pregnant, or are you just speculating while reciting the walkthrough? :p
Speculation actually, though not reading the walkthrough. I just figured that since pregnancy takes place during events, then that would apply to the 'one-offs' as well.

I did try to test it in Valos just now, but i couldn't seem to trigger the rain by leaving and returning to Outer Valos repeatedly. The one time i'd want it to rain...

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes