randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
the sibling quest is only available if Claire is sold as a slave right? btw I do hope that in the future the old art gets changed for the new one its kinda outdated at this point also I hope they add more beast to the game

Last edited:

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
It is also available when you try to buy the book "Land of Fear", get invited inside the house and get a "Mickey Finn". You'll wake up in the cellar and then the Sibling quest will start.

• Wow
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Go to the cheats in the menu and choose Refresh and/or teleport. Now you have to click Refresh to bypass this bug.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i tryed to leave town to help her mother and the rich man's daughter but can't leave the town. clairs freind does she get any scenes. the game lookes like it has been reremade lol.

suprmo

Apr 23, 2021
having a bug issue in the quest A MOTHER'S PAIN
its seems to be stuck, the player can't move either
PLEASE HELP!! sss.png

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
I'm getting an error in Rivermont when trying to rest until day 2. The day starts but then gets stuck on black screen. I can still access the menu, but there is no way to progress the actual games. Anyone know of a way to get around that?

EDIT: This still happens if I transfer save files to the steam version. After clicking "Wake up", the game goes to baclk screen and I can't progress.

EDIT2: I'm a fool who asked questions before trying properly first. The error is solved by using the "refresh" cheat while stuck in the black screem. Just in case someone else runs into the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: VannDeVries

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
the sibling quest is only available if Claire is sold as a slave right? btw I do hope that in the future the old art gets changed for the new one its kinda outdated at this point also I hope they add more beast to the game
Personally i hope for more Identity death stuff like her being transformed into a minion monster against her will. Like what the Spider Widowmaker goddess did to her. But im not getting my hopes up. It is not a very common kink. Claire romance with the Pig guy that helped her would be good.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Personally i hope for more Identity death stuff like her being transformed into a minion monster against her will. Like what the Spider Widowmaker goddess did to her. But im not getting my hopes up. It is not a very common kink. Claire romance with the Pig guy that helped her would be good.
If you haven't played it, you might like the final act of Overgrown Genesis - or Crimson Veil.

Reactions: bobi121

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
If you haven't played it, you might like the final act of Overgrown Genesis - or Crimson Veil.
Interesting that you mention it. O.G. i beat a while ago and Crimson Veil i downloaded yesterday to finally continue from my last save. Both are very good with Identity death. Mystic Knight Maya as well.
Sadly those are the only ones that do it right.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Interesting that you mention it. O.G. i beat a while ago and Crimson Veil i downloaded yesterday to finally continue from my last save. Both are very good with Identity death. Mystic Knight Maya as well.
Sadly those are the only ones that do it right.
that fetish is a psychoanalytic goldmine

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
that fetish is a psychoanalytic goldmine
Sometimes the reason is quite complicated. In my case it isn't. I simply enjoy seeing the hero/protagonist, the strongest and best resource the good guys have, be absolutely lost both in mind and body with no chance of turning back. Ending as the very thing that helps evil win with zero hesitation or remorse. An absolutely delicious bad end.
Like when Claire wants to stop Overwatch Widowmaker from taking over the lands but gets captured, resisting till the poison starts to corrupt her utterly. That was some nice shit.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes