BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Anyone mind to tell me in which page the devs went mia?

This is a game i dropped about 14 patches earlier, If someone please could fill me up with the details :D

GhostProject

Jul 8, 2017
Anyone mind to tell me in which page the devs went mia?

This is a game i dropped about 14 patches earlier, If someone please could fill me up with the details :D
This game morphed from promising to cashcow that trickles maybe two scenes or three scenes a year (assuming the dev doesn't spontaneously decide to revamp everything again) rather quickly. You're better off checking this thread in 2 years or so if you want content.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I am on the mercenary path, killed the goblin, I am supposed to put it in the body bag, I am aside it, the body bag symbol appears, I press ENTER as instructed, but then nothing happens, even after waiting some minutes, does anybody have any hint ?
Thanks !

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Where is Beth if you don't rescue her from imprisonment?
If memory serves, a house in the village west of Rathpike. There's a quest of... either a Thief or Mercenary line where you end up investigating a house that has slavers in it, and she's one of the imprisoned slaves you free. I think she moves in with the girls you busted out of the Meat Pit, so most likely Thief questline.

Was a while ago though so i'm not entirely accurate.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VannDeVries

insecond1611

Jun 26, 2019
Is the game stop at the mission "Mother's Pain" ?? Because the Walkthrough guide didn't say how to get the items. I got the wildflower but Idk where to find Gold Jewelry. If there a way, may I ask where to get it ?

Reactions: axelAccelerator

Armchair-Chairman

Oct 22, 2022
Is the game stop at the mission "Mother's Pain" ?? Because the Walkthrough guide didn't say how to get the items. I got the wildflower but Idk where to find Gold Jewelry. If there a way, may I ask where to get it ?
You can buy the Jewelry at port side, there is a Rich looking guy that sells Jewels and Jewelry
The Quest itself was bugged for me tho, when I gave the stuff to the faeries, so you should definitely save before

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
anyone know how to get the different castle experiences?
I know that if you waste too much time in town, the castle ork king will be fucking different people.
this is act 1, if anyone knows tell me as this has been bugging me

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
anyone know how to get the different castle experiences?
I know that if you waste too much time in town, the castle ork king will be fucking different people.
this is act 1, if anyone knows tell me as this has been bugging me
Don't quote me on it but i think there's four:

- Rescue Marie and mother on Day 2 (earliest possible as you automatically head back after the gatehouse)
- Rescue mother, Marie broken on Day 3
- Rescue neither, mother and Marie broken on Day 4
- Entire town gets taken over on Day 5, Game Over

So the Orc King could be fucking three different people (random captive, then Marie, then mother) i believe, depending on what day you are on.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Don't quote me on it but i think there's four:

- Rescue Marie and mother on Day 2 (earliest possible as you automatically head back after the gatehouse)
- Rescue mother, Marie broken on Day 3
- Rescue neither, mother and Marie broken on Day 4
- Entire town gets taken over on Day 5, Game Over

So the Orc King could be fucking three different people (random captive, then Marie, then mother) i believe, depending on what day you are on.
I honestly thought that the game required you to sleep to get to the other phase of the Rescue quest. I didn't know that you can rush it.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I honestly thought that the game required you to sleep to get to the other phase of the Rescue quest. I didn't know that you can rush it.
You do (need to sleep between getting into the gatehouse and infiltrating Castle Rainier), but that's the only time the game forces you to go back to town. Aside from that you can clear as much side content as you want.

Can anyone share a save file where he rescued both mother and Marie?
There you go. Saved it just before talking to Claire's mother and Marie to end the Prologue, all quests completed, every lootable item looted and got every available stat increase so you'd be set up for Rathpike pretty well (lower stat requirements than Valos) and it should all be smooth sailing from there. :)

I did do the Tubbers entry btw, needed 4 Defiance but i activated the Blessing right before heading over so it was still active when entering the Inn.

And because people were looking for Gold Jewellery:

1693962537436.png

Last edited:

Sapucapica

Nov 15, 2017
Hello! I'm backing to play this game after some years, but still don't know which attribute is the best to unlock most part of the sex scenes. Depravity? Seduction? Certainly it's not Defiance... :unsure:

I tried to find it in PDF walkthrough, but the answer is not there. Can someone give me a hint? Thanks. (y)

dinglers

Jan 29, 2022
Is there no way to save Marie if you chose the other prologue mission. If so can someone share a full save with Marie rescued.

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
Hello! I'm backing to play this game after some years, but still don't know which attribute is the best to unlock most part of the sex scenes. Depravity? Seduction? Certainly it's not Defiance... :unsure:

I tried to find it in PDF walkthrough, but the answer is not there. Can someone give me a hint? Thanks. (y)
You need all of them for different scenes. High Defiance blocks some scenes, but low defiance leads to game overs in certain quests (especially the Mercenary quest line cannot be done without a solid Defiance value, iirc). I haven't played in a while, but the way to get as many scenes as possible in a single playthrough was to raise Defiance to the required level, then do the stuff that needs it, then get into situations that lower Defiance (submissive sisters route, spending time in captivity etc.) and do the rest after.

All the other stats should simply be as high as possible, but Defiance is the only truly regulating factor. Unless something has changed over the course of the last few versions, which I haven't played.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes