♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Speculation actually, though not reading the walkthrough. I just figured that since pregnancy takes place during events, then that would apply to the 'one-offs' as well.

I did try to test it in Valos just now, but i couldn't seem to trigger the rain by leaving and returning to Outer Valos repeatedly. The one time i'd want it to rain...
I can't remember how many, but you must have low Defiance level to trigger those fuckers. Less than 10 I believe. You can try it with the "Cheat" button in the menu. As for the rain, it is triggered by the number of steps

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I can't remember how many, but you must have low Defiance level to trigger those fuckers. Less than 10 I believe. You can try it with the "Cheat" button in the menu. As for the rain, it is triggered by the number of steps
Didn't know about the Defiance cap on that scene, but at the time i used Cheats to port myself over to Valos from Richmont because that's where my recent save was (finding the chicken) and my true save was already way beyond that point. The number of steps is probably what it was then, my stats were all single digits.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Can't progress due to the bugged chicken, restarting or old save not working
Take a good look at your inventory. The item is written as "rotten chicken" or "something chicken", or even "chicken something", not just "chicken" . I failed to see it the first time I played despite having already picked it up quickly without looking at what I was taking fearing I would get caught by the pigman

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
How can I trigger this scene below. It takes place in the bath of Bellevue in the city of Valos. I already played long time ago but I can't remember how I could make it happen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
How can I trigger this scene below. It takes place in the bath of Bellevue in the city of Valos. I already played long time ago but I can't remember how I could make it happen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmm.... Haven't seen that one myself, so it's probably the sub branch of the Sisters of Fertility.

Take a good look at your inventory. The item is written as "rotten chicken" or "something chicken", or even "chicken something", not just "chicken" . I failed to see it the first time I played despite having already picked it up quickly without looking at what I was taking fearing I would get caught by the pigman
Rancid Chicken ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
I have a question. Is there a way where you can get the game scenes as separate images? I know that they exist in the game folder but they are too low quality.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I have a question. Is there a way where you can get the game scenes as separate images? I know that they exist in the game folder but they are too low quality.
These images in the "img" folder are the same as those used by the game, so you won't get them any better

Reactions: bobi121

sandexxxxa

Mar 21, 2021
Im understed why futa-nun ended up in jail...They can't control themselves because of this futa-drug... But why were there ordinary nun? They become mad?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
is the charlotte and claire cucking leon scene in the game or thats in the next update? btw if I dont stuff with Leon at Hookton Village can i cuck him later in the game?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes