SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Trying to play this version is a losing battle for me, since after a few seconds it will just start spamming the z and x keys like mad, making it impossible to play. Anyone else have this problem?

I tried playing it from my desktop, but that did not help(I don't see why it would, but I did try).

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Trying to play this version is a losing battle for me, since after a few seconds it will just start spamming the z and x keys like mad, making it impossible to play. Anyone else have this problem?

I tried playing it from my desktop, but that did not help(I don't see why it would, but I did try).
If by any chance you have your controller plugged in, take it out.

Reactions: SpikeEye

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks, that did the trick! It was so obvious, but I couldn't think of it. Story of my life.
You're welcome. The same thing happened to me once with an RPGMaker game. It took me ages to think of unplugging my controller, so I get you.

Reactions: SpikeEye

downloadproxy

Jan 13, 2018
Hey,
so the only Scene "missing" for me is the brothel one.
No matter what I do, I won't get promoted to work in the brothel. Is this Part broken or did I miss something specific?
Thanks a lot.

pedrocn

Mar 17, 2018
I think you need to have high seduction besides depravity.

For me there are a lot of scenes missing. I'd post a screenshot but i can't. They are the four rightmost and the one between the brothel and fat jacks dog, from rathpike, and every one right of the boar, besides the spanking.

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
You people realise it's not about Patreon but Visa, PayPal and other companies that disallow it.
Either way in the current day, where there are many messed up conducts all across the world, limiting a content in the video game can only be regarded as petty and uncannily bizzare.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TL;DR Visa and Mastercard have the final say and control everything released with adult content.

puritan

Jun 8, 2018
the role playing experience of this game reminds me of fallout 2, witcher 1, risen 1 and some other most brilliant rpg games. simply so awesome.

Reactions: Rastafoo
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes