Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TL;DR Visa and Mastercard have the final say and control everything released with adult content.
In that way too long article, theres one thing thats definitely not right, at least not for everyone.

Its this: I'd be willing to bet the rule is what forced Patreon to change many of it's policies. I know i had to register a CC before i could pledge to anyone.

Definitely dont need a CC to pledge to Patr. with Paypal. Of course it doesnt mean Paypal doesnt have their own censoring rules, but no, theres no need for everyone to register a CC. If thats only a mistake, or only for certain countries, cant tell. But from my own experience, dont need a CC.

Sialo

Jun 13, 2018
hmmm, the inventory is bugged. I can only use items through the mouse; the arrows and enter is not working properly for the inventory.

Sialo

Jun 13, 2018
How to punish Dyrios and reward Rylar?
First after you have talked to chad, talk the the armorsmith. Then, go in the warehouse, talk to the girl (encourage her), and go in the room of the right. You will know what to do then. Too bad the scene has no CG.

Quick Spark

Jan 22, 2018
How do I unlock the unpleasant man's CG in Rathpike? I followed the directions of some doc but it didn't work. Can I get some really specific info for this? Please and thank you.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
How do I unlock the unpleasant man's CG in Rathpike? I followed the directions of some doc but it didn't work. Can I get some really specific info for this? Please and thank you.
Tease him enough times, I guess you can get locked out of it if you choose the wrong option too soon so you might need to load a save.

Alariza

Apr 30, 2018
Rathpike Inn Whore (anal)

Requires 6 Seduction, 6 Depravity, and working at the inn at least 3 times

First time, lift skirts a bit higher and do nothing else

Second time, lift skirts a bit higher and wink at him

Third time, lift skirts a bit higher, brush ass against his loins, and give in to carnal pleasure. (alternate scene if Depravity is less than 6)

This job will be locked if Claire winks at him the first time, screams for help, or has less than 6 Depravity when having anal sex with him.

Talk to the Unpleasant Man on the second floor of Rathpike Inn -> Yes

-50 EP

+50 silvers

Anal scene (Same CG, different text for the first part)

Reactions: bigeat12

Quick Spark

Jan 22, 2018
Thanks :) I'll try this tomorrow but I honestly think mine somehow bugged and closed me off from that option.

Edit: This reply is meant for Alariza but I didn't want to take up space by quoting the wonderful advice I've received.

tmv

May 31, 2017
Error to report: after seducing the warehouse foreman, you can either immediately change the orders and get out or steal all other stuff, have the daughter distract the personel and change the orders. However, if you try to change the orders before the personel is gone, the game gets stuck in a black screen

mirokid

Nov 1, 2017
how to get out of meat pit?
Day 1 you go out, talk to the manager and go work. Day 2 you talk to the white hair first, then the blue hair, then orange and last is the pink(Natasha) one. Choose both options for each girl and when it come to Natasha you have to carefully choose the second answer ( don't really remember, just save before talking to Natasha) it will open an options to talk about others girls. Next is talk to the White hair again, this time you will see an options to learn from her. Pick all the girl and go out to work . Day 3 you will go upstair, asking to perform on the stage - you will be free

Reactions: Mystic7

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Items aren't working for me. I try using them and it just goes to the first item on the list and then nothing.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I Used the keyboard; will try mouse.
Edit: Confirmed - Keyboard is not applicable to the inventory. At least for me.

Mystic7

Oct 24, 2017
i m still not allowed to perform on stage i asked the white hair girl the 3rd option but still i m not allowed

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes