Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
How do you read books? i keep selecting 'use' on them in my inventory but nothing happens. Can't see any other way to interact with them.

MindMasterX

Apr 14, 2018
Currently stuck with 3 quests-

1. Can't find the secret behind Rusted Key
2. Refugees in Valos need a source of food. Appeal to House Vane for aid.
3. Can't find Pliny's agent in the market of Narfu. ( I think I don't have the access yet to enter Narfu)

So, any suggestions? It will be very helpful.

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
House Vane is the mansion in the farm area same area as the refugee camp. If you've met the lady Vane and seem to be getting nowhere, talk to the staff.

MindMasterX

Apr 14, 2018
yah I do met with that crazy lady Vane & talked to the stuffs around her but find no luck. Is it something related to the glittering flowers which I can't pick from the jungle?

Sialo

Jun 13, 2018
Currently stuck with 3 quests-

1. Can't find the secret behind Rusted Key
2. Refugees in Valos need a source of food. Appeal to House Vane for aid.
3. Can't find Pliny's agent in the market of Narfu. ( I think I don't have the access yet to enter Narfu)

So, any suggestions? It will be very helpful.
1. after talking to Pliny's agent, go to the house with red roof.
3. You will have to talk to Sally (north east of the pathrike)

dodob

May 10, 2017
So how far from finished is this game? I heard once that 0.10 was the half-way point, but I'm not sure if that still applies. And how many of the scenes have currently cg? Just a rough percentage.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
So how far from finished is this game? I heard once that 0.10 was the half-way point, but I'm not sure if that still applies. And how many of the scenes have currently cg? Just a rough percentage.
How far is the game finished? No one knows, propably not even the author.
If he wanted he could wrap the story up pretty fast and then just fill the rest of blank spots in the game. Then i would say main game 70%finished, side quests 40% finished (since he opened a new town, if he stopped at the first one it could have been finished already.

I didnt play the latest version, but from what i know it should be filled with CG in around 70-80% of the scenes? Just a guess, ealier locations should be more or less done at this point, newer ones are still being filled but have quite a lot of content already.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Is there a walkthrough of this game? I played a lot but I still have things to find.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Also, does anyone know how to get arrested during the first thieves mission? Apparently since 0.15 if you do they'll take you to the meat pit even if you didn't went there during the prologue.

Reactions: Oniblonde
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes