DontFistDoby

Feb 14, 2023
I'm trying to download the mac version but I'm getting a "dangerous download blocked" message. I don't see people talking about this in the thread so I'm assuming its on my end. Does anyone know why I'm getting this message?

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Very good game it has promise.

The game has a ton of great content in it, will cover most every sexual taste.

That said, it has a ton of bugs in it.

Where Claire gets stuck in a wall or other object and you can't move.

1. Hooktone village. After first scene in toilet with bj.
2. Alos, dinner. After you talk about job in kitchen.
3. Wash, cottege. If you hide downstairs. But in this situation you can't teleport because it's quest. Load and choose other path. In all other situation help teleport.
4. Rathpike. After talk with woman about her husband (was mercenary).

In the quest where You try heal mother, You go with the Fae to the Empyrean, You chat, the Fae says, follow me, and nothing happens, You cannot move, nor does the Fae, the game just stops reacting entirely.

Pity there is no animation in it, or even an animated pack to download as a game add on.

As said, great game, but someone with skills needs to go through it and bug fix all the endless bugs in it, then it would be a fantastic game, the Dev needs to read the forums also, otherwise changes will never happen.

Jun 12, 2023
نمیتونی انگلیسی صحبت کنی؟؟ خیلی کنجکاوم که ترجمه نکنم پس کمی دردسر داره :p
I type English but then it goes back to the main language of the country, I don't know why. What I said was this. Can someone send the complete game save? I have been typing this sentence for two days, there is no one, send a save, my save has been deleted

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
I type English but then it goes back to the main language of the country, I don't know why. What I said was this. Can someone send the complete game save? I have been typing this sentence for two days, there is no one, send a save, my save has been deleted
Why? Seriously, not even being snarky here, why do you want this? If you just want to see scenes in the gallery, they can all be unlocked in a completely new game. If you are sincerely interested in playing the game, but don't want to start over, some random person's save isn't necessarily going to be useful to you either, as they may have gone a different route than you would have chosen with regards to dominance and such. So again, I have to ask you, why do you actually want this?

Reactions: IvoryOwl and Riaman

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Is a bug, use cheats menu to teleport back into the town.
You are going to find this bug in other areas of the game as well.
Version 0.25.4 fixed this bug and many others. But for reasons unknown to me, they don't want to share it publicly yet. Apparently we may have to wait another 2 months.

Jun 12, 2023
Why? Seriously, not even being snarky here, why do you want this? If you just want to see scenes in the gallery, they can all be unlocked in a completely new game. If you are sincerely interested in playing the game, but don't want to start over, some random person's save isn't necessarily going to be useful to you either, as they may have gone a different route than you would have chosen with regards to dominance and such. So again, I have to ask you, why do you actually want this?
Exactly why should I be embarrassed. I have already finished the game but my saving has been removed. I want to not start the game from the beginning when a new update comes. What exactly is your problem?

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Exactly why should I be embarrassed. I have already finished the game but my saving has been removed. I want to not start the game from the beginning when a new update comes. What exactly is your problem?
I never said you should be embarrassed. I also don't have a problem. I'm simply pointing out that what you are asking for doesn't make any sense.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
at least 8 months no updates x 12k$/mo = 100.000$ for nothing. this guy is major candidate for top milkman (with guys like AWAM or jessica o'neil).
these monthly subscriptions with each time more and more delays between updates became trade mark of lots of devs (especially ones who attracted many subscribers in the beginning with story, renders and updates). milking by many devs became regular.
just to compare claire with another similar rpgm caliross - updated monthly. patreon subscription: per major update! if claire's dev is honest (like caliross dev) he would change claire's subscription at patreon into per major update too and then work at the pace he likes. this way people are paying him for 3/4 of year for nothing. it is dishonest.

Noxissa

Jul 29, 2017
at least 8 months no updates x 12k$/mo = 100.000$ for nothing. this guy is major candidate for top milkman (with guys like AWAM or jessica o'neil).
these monthly subscriptions with each time more and more delays between updates became trade mark of lots of devs (especially ones who attracted many subscribers in the beginning with story, renders and updates). milking by many devs became regular.
just to compare claire with another similar rpgm caliross - updated monthly. patreon subscription: per major update! if claire's dev is honest (like caliross dev) he would change claire's subscription at patreon into per major update too and then work at the pace he likes. this way people are paying him for 3/4 of year for nothing. it is dishonest.
Honestly, blame the people who keep supporting it rather than the dev themselves. If people actually unsubbed when the product isn't being delivered then they'd have more reason to work, since people aren't unsubbing there's no insentive to work on getting content out.

I mean you can be angry all you like, but at the end of the day, we can play this for free too. We don't know the dev's situation IRL either. So I don't want to jump to any conclusions and call them lazy, but I will say that a product not being delivered upon shouldn't be supported this much. And I blame the people still paying for that, not the person receiving the money.

Reactions: arkantos22

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Search the thread; you might get something. But I am afraid there won't be a lot of recent saves for this game hasn't been updated regularly for a while.

bull1991

Nov 27, 2019
Ah, the Monster Token area. You mean this one, with the NPC that sells Monster Tokens?

View attachment 3287410

But hey, i'm in a nice mood today. So here you go.

Skipped the Introduction, cheated in 500 gold, went north, paid my way past the guards, got smuggled past the fort and paid Captain Grey for passage to Rathpike. All within two minutes and forty-nine seconds, which is less time than it took you to head to the forums and demand a post-prologue save.
How to get in the uperfloors of the brabannois club..??

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes