Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
To get past the bug in Day 2 (when you wake up in Rivermount) you have to go to the cheats in the menu and go to REFRESH and/or TELEPORT. Choose Refresh.

Reactions: lifanteart

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
How can we get to the upper floors of brbannois club ???someone has a clue ???
From the guide. With [Seduction ≥ 10], the Concierge at the Brabannois Club sees Claire as fitting the
profile of a high-end waitress and invites her up to the Silver Floor. There he will warn her
upfront of the degradation she will have to endure, but will stress that the rewards are very
worth it. And the task will probably end. For the rest you will have to wait over a year. Somewhere around 2025. Because now the next patch will only fix most of the bugs.

Last edited:

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Is there ver 0.25.4 for pc not android
It is, but only for paying members (Patrons). Which is understood by all. And it's more of an internal test version. Until Steam receives an update. It will not appear here. Aim for around April. Don't set your sights on something new either, as it's more of a patch that fixes a bunch of bugs. We will get something additional around 2025.

bull1991

Nov 27, 2019
It is, but only for paying members (Patrons). Which is understood by all. And it's more of an internal test version. Until Steam receives an update. It will not appear here. Aim for around April. Don't set your sights on something new either, as it's more of a patch that fixes a bunch of bugs. We will get something additional around 2025.
Thanks for replying to me i ve another question the quest .return to genevieve with top grade beastcum canine and slime extract to begin the process of creating chimera child lol

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Lol so not only do we get 1 update per year but the update is just a bug fix ! This game has fallen for me. I don't know how people keep playing money for this !

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Thanks for replying to me i ve another question the quest .return to genevieve with top grade beastcum canine and slime extract to begin the process of creating chimera child lol
Top grade beastcum - Purchase a stallion.The obvious person to talk to about this is, of course, Isobelle.
Some equipment will have to be purchased on top of what was previously offered, which will cost Claire an additional
2,000 silvers. If she can provide that much, then Isobelle and her magnificent stallion Thunder are hired and move to the Ranch. After this comes a series of increasingly depraved sessions between Claire, Isobelle and Thunder, first involving blowjobs and producing {low-grade beastcum} to sell to the Saddler, then vaginal attempts that move up to {medium and high-gradebeastcum} and finally even anal ones that produce the vaunted {top-gradebeastcum}

Slime extract - Valos Outer City Look for The Cup and Trotter there is basement and 3 x {Slime Extract} (on the Slimes). Or Fort Amberley - Slime Cave 3 x {Slime Extract} (on the three slimes) or mission Forbidden Knowledge - you will find backpack with some {Slime Extract} a {Bezoar} and an {Empty Phial}, in northeast.

Regarding this task. Even if you get the ingredients. The mission is not implemented yet. You have to wait for the next update.

wolfknot

Oct 19, 2021
What an absolute steaming pile this has become. Developers big and small, are behaving like donkey behinds. Greedy scumbags at this point. Buying the finished product wouldn't be an issue. The problem lies with patron and other methods they use to squeeze money out of people's taboo desires. You're being taken advantage of at this point.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Tbh, I would love small but frequent updates with some new scenes in gallery... But it seems the Dev hell is happening for a while now

Merenbast

Sep 5, 2020
This game promises to be really good, probably the best of all the RPG-maker games I've played so far.
The only problem is that the game is not updated. I bought this game on Steam to support the creator, but there have been very few updates over the last year. To be honest, I'm disappointed and I'm afraid that at this rate this game will never be released.

Reactions: Latetoparty

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
standard edition, gold edition, planned platinum edition
how about ONE edition?
you not AAA developer to do shit like this
Multiple versions is one of the few things this Dev did right, if he had one version with everything he would be banned of steam. And the only requisites to find the right version for you are 1. knowing how to read 2. not being completely lazy, since you are posting on the very thread with all the answers you need.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Multiple versions is one of the few things this Dev did right, if he had one version with everything he would be banned of steam. And the only requisites to find the right version for you are 1. knowing how to read 2. not being completely lazy, since you are posting on the very thread with all the answers you need.
it means only one thing, he have multiple profits, greed is bad

redhydra

Mar 2, 2018
Is this version bugged or something? I'm in the start of the game at the town, after day 1 of raising the draw-bridge, I go to rest in the church. When I click -wake up- it just turns into a black screen permanently.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimthesim

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
it means only one thing, he have multiple profits, greed is bad
Nope, he made wide range of auditory and is quite fine behavior for any artist. Popularity > money.
You have to think about this rationally here... Some versions of Claire's Quest have explicit content that would be flagged on certain gaming distribution services/platforms (e.g., Steam). Hence, the reason behind creating separate versions of the base game allows the Dev to include content for his subscribers who want to see more of the "explicit" type of content, while still working within the boundaries of what is generally deemed acceptable on some gaming distribution platforms.

All that we players of the game have to do is simply read up briefly on what content is included in the right copy of the game and thus, pick and choose the version/standard of the game that includes the content/material that we want to play.

So, in essence, I see this as not exactly being a matter/question of greed on the part of the dev, but moreso appeasement for the dev's broader fan community, supporters and other affiliate groups to give everyone the best of both worlds without being penalized heavily for the fetishes/content that are included in the game.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes