LadyOfWoe

May 21, 2017
Oh word, thanks for the response.

Two more quick question, since I'm new here, the uploads people post, does the opening post get updated with them, or do I have to hunt it down in previous pages? Additionally, if the opening post is updated, which of the links are the black version, and which are the complete version? Steam version is pretty clearly marked, but the other links I'm not sure about.
Eventually the opening post is updated, typically just needs a person who can update the OP to come grab the link and throw where it needs to be. And, unless noted otherwise, the download section that isn't marked for steam will be the complete version.

Reactions: Hiayaya

Kemono

Aug 7, 2016
Patreon Version, or the 'Black Edition', includes the Urchins Questline and shotacon content, and related sidequests - but not the Showgirls Questline in Valos.

What about the Urchins Quesltine? Why that qusetline not in Steam?

LadyOfWoe

May 21, 2017
Patreon Version, or the 'Black Edition', includes the Urchins Questline and shotacon content, and related sidequests - but not the Showgirls Questline in Valos.

What about the Urchins Questline? Why that questline not on Steam?
As far as I understand, shotacon content is explicitly not allowed on steam hence the content not being there and being replaced by the Showgirls Quest-line.

Anyway, and more importantly, here you guys go. Don't have the time to upload it multiple places currently, so hope MEGA is fine for now.
Claire's Quest 0.27.1:

MusicWolf

Jan 9, 2022
Is it only me, but this new version adds to little content for the time spend? Is there some inner problems with development or why it takes so long?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ClairesQuest-0.27.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: morphisiusz
Jul 4, 2020
Is it only me, but this new version adds to little content for the time spend? Is there some inner problems with development or why it takes so long?
This whole fucking game is a problem! the developer takes on too much and milks the patrons. Instead of sitting down and doing everything consistently, he's single-handedly trying to make some kind of Baldur Gate. the game has probably been around for 6 years and there seems to be enough content, but most of the quests end at the prologue and there is no main plot.

LadyOfWoe

May 21, 2017
This whole fucking game is a problem! the developer takes on too much and milks the patrons. Instead of sitting down and doing everything consistently, he's single-handedly trying to make some kind of Baldur Gate. the game has probably been around for 6 years and there seems to be enough content, but most of the quests end at the prologue and there is no main plot.
It's been addressed by the dev themselves actually, like a week or so ago actually. You can read their thoughts here where someone else posted it alongside the new Roadmap for the game: Post

To summarize it though, Claire's Quest didn't have a plan beyond the prologue originally. The game was supposed to be finished there essentially. The patrons wanted more, so Dystopian Project just kept doing/adding more and more stuff that was suggested to him for the game by said patrons. Then he started accepting commission and that led to even more stuff being added into the game while there was still no idea of a main plotline. It's only semi-recently that they've figured out what the story they want to tell is and how to get there, hence the semi less sporadic updates as of late (there's been 4 updates this year fwiw). Suffice to say lack of direction, which I believe most people called ages ago, was the main problem for the fairly slow development of the game up to recent updates.

Lux37

Aug 13, 2021
Which version of the game is more complete, Steam Version or Patreon version? I know they have different quest lines, I'm just curious if one is more complete than the other.
The one that has all the content of the steam and patreon versions is the "collectors edition" has described on the "notes" part of the game post.

Here is the notes part copy and pasted:

"Notes:

The 'standard' version of Claire's Quest, ie. the Patreon Version, or the 'Black Edition', includes the Urchins Questline and shotacon content, and related sidequests - but not the Showgirls Questline in Valos.

The Steam-exclusive version, or 'Gold Edition', has no Urchins or shotacon content, but in it's place has the Showgirls Questline sponsored by publishers to make up for it...

Finally, 'The Collector's Edition' of Claire's Quest includes all of the above content... "

As a sidenote the "notes part"was written when The Collector's Edtion didn't existed, but it seems from the last 2 updates that were leaked here that now finally exist.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Hi guys, May I please have your saving files on the submissive route of the last version? I have upgraded my SSD and carelessly lost mine; thanks!
PS: I know the gallery gives all the scenes, but I love to read the story together with the scenes

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes