Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I am surprised at this after so far in development, with the artist issue he has in the past. To do this now i do hope it for the better as i enjoy playing this. Wish dev luck

Reactions: Yennefer

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Me too, I really enjoy playing this so I hope the dev knows what he is doing.

Good Luck.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I don't mind the look of this version, although... why the heck does it still have a 4:3 screen ratio.

Akosibatman2

Nov 27, 2017
Will there be an Android version or is there someone who knows who can make one or will make one? Hoping it will be ported to android some day

karl768

Jun 27, 2017
So what exactly does the overhaul change?
Just wondering if it's worth downloading and replaying at this point.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Since the link seems down, and I can't find a more recent version, this was the walkthrough for 0.14.1.

Reactions: Rdomad

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Complete UI, game graphics, portrait images.
I'm wondering if that overhaul was really needed... especially considering it came at the expanse of adding new content. Honestly, if I was their Patreon (I'm not) this would be where I drop my pledge.

rayo

Apr 4, 2018
I think you are right, but I will keep supporting the project because I like it. The story of it could give a very good game and the way in which they face sex issues is the right one before my eyes. I like drama.

I would like to see more content for sure but even if they keep development slowly I do not see other game like this one.

I hope that other developers will take an example of this game. Drama should be the focus of a fallen world
where choices and consequences matter.

I'm wondering if that overhaul was really needed... especially considering it came at the expanse of adding new content. Honestly, if I was their Patreon (I'm not) this would be where I drop my pledge.

Reactions: Yennefer and XdnaX
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes