Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I think you are right, but I will keep supporting the project because I like it.
I like it too, but that doesn't really change anything... I'd still stop supporting them because I couldn't be sure that overhaul wasn't due to not knowing what direction to take next and this is a nice way to keep receiving $$$ without providing any new content.

I mean, now they can get away with not providing any new content for 6-12 months with ease... without overhaul there is no way they could get away with it. Maybe that's cynical way of looking at it but that's how I feel.

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Well, that gallery bug is super annoying :/. Guess I'll have to go back and not do that scene I guess. Hopefully that'll fix it. Glad I wasn't too far past it before checking the gallery.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I like it too, but that doesn't really change anything... I'd still stop supporting them because I couldn't be sure that overhaul wasn't due to not knowing what direction to take next and this is a nice way to keep receiving $$$ without providing any new content.

I mean, now they can get away with not providing any new content for 6-12 months with ease... without overhaul there is no way they could get away with it. Maybe that's cynical way of looking at it but that's how I feel.
If I remember correctly the overhaul was due to them wanting to have their own art for the assets instead of the default and the lack of newer content besides the new art for scenes is because of how a poll they ran and patrons voted "Change to "release when ready" (2-3 months per release instead of monthly release), also resulting in more content per release"

Reactions: XdnaX

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
jZfiCl_A2v5LxzWYDIgLJNGYc7rCLnY7Ss5VMTGd_HXMjeZAPprIQ0vtiD0xmHuw.jpg

Welcome to another sneak peek!
This time, we're featuring the CG set going into the thug encounter at Fat Jack's house!
This occurs when Claire is caught by the roaming thugs after Fat Jack returns home with his roguish companions. We're adding two variation sets to this: one with higher Depravity, and another variant with lower Depravity. This, in particular, is the high Depravity encounter!

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
Are these sneak peeks going to be in the overhauled game? Just started the overhaul....I don't think this adds much in terms f playability.

mirokid

Nov 1, 2017
Well I'm gonna wait until the complete version of the overhaul one to play...cause I don't like bugs that much

Mar 30, 2018
Is there another way to learn lockpicking? I already got passed the area with the suspicious man and now I cant lockpick anything. I'm playing the game before the overhaul btw.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest Overhaul Demo
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage, or save/load won't work
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Reactions: Krull and XdnaX

Heroine2018

Mar 20, 2018
How do you back out and find a way to use the main menu?

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
any word about the next update?
cause the game is quite interesting

and i have a bug with the bakers boy
after i say something about the drawing
i stand above his mother in the wall and cant move anymore

edit: bug is already known and he will fix it

Heroine2018

Mar 20, 2018
<esc> is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
Appreciate the response! One last thing I can't seem to make my saves...well...save? I save it, but whenever I close the app it seems to erase my save. Any advice?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Appreciate the response! One last thing I can't seem to make my saves...well...save? I save it, but whenever I close the app it seems to erase my save. Any advice?
sorry, i forgot that sentence.. you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage, or save/load won't work

Akosibatman2

Nov 27, 2017
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage, or save/load won't work
Thank you so much!!! IveI been waiting for a port since i played the original game last year

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes