D

Deleted member 184535

coupple issues myself here
first when I enter the gallery it gives me an infinite loo of Claire letting the refugee see her naked and I can't do anytyhing else. And I also get the bug with the baker boys mom

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
2.jpg

Here is another sneak peek, featuring the revamped scene for the unpleasant man outside of the pub in Valos, who Claire can sell her body to for a bit of coin in this variation.

On a side note, I can't believe we don't have a titfuck scene yet!

Slight spoiler - in the overhauled Valos, this man becomes a source of an invitation to the Brabannois, an exclusive VIP club which forms part of the Five Families circuit of quests

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I have always like this game and there other one but i will wait for the fixs ate for it to get finnished lol.

tarek36051196

Aug 14, 2018
If anyone has trouble just post something! I have gone thru every quest up too Rathpike. The last version I played was 0.10 and is would seem the architect/creator has changed some of the requirements for quests. Most of the posts or replies I have given are from 0.10 and I kept playing my saved games.

But as I said it looks like some things have been changed and I decided to start all over again. But I should be catching up shortly and finishing the remaining quests.
There are 2 quests in Rathpike I couldn't complete.1 is to find the father of the 2 goths(german warriors) sitting in the bar,and 2 is to find out what happened to the delivery for the fish food restaurant.In Valos I have to join the sisters and find out about the meeting near the lighthouse.

tarek36051196

Aug 14, 2018
Any can help me? How i start the Fat Jack's quest? im complety lost
How is it possible to do any interaction into the Meat Pit, nobody want to talk with me ?
The first day in the meat pit will fail,just work until your EP drops 0 and return to your room.You'll be with the other girls.Now talk to them 'learn about their past and ask them to learn their skills.The second day you'll do much better,you can go upstairs and perform at the stage.After the cutcene you'll be free.Don't forget to find pliny and inform him about the other girls.Hope it helped.

tarek36051196

Aug 14, 2018
is there a way to get out of the meat pit?

After returning to your room talk to the girls,learn their past and ask them to teach you their tricks.when the next day is more successful go upstairs and ask to perform at the stage.You'll be free after that.You can save the other girls by finding Pliny and informing him.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
How do you even get to the meat pit? If I don't sneak through the old guy, I seem to only either get sold straight away or rebel and escape depending on how I behave with the torturer. Nothing else can be interacted in the prison. What am I missing?

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
How do you even get to the meat pit? If I don't sneak through the old guy, I seem to only either get sold straight away or rebel and escape depending on how I behave with the torturer. Nothing else can be interacted in the prison. What am I missing?
Before the overhaul you could leave the island and have a chance depending on choices get sent to the meat pit but in the overhaul you can't reach the meat pit yet since they haven't finished overhauling the rest of the areas.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks. Is it the same with the secret room at the herbalist? I couldn't do much there either.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
There are 2 quests in Rathpike I couldn't complete.1 is to find the father of the 2 goths(german warriors) sitting in the bar,and 2 is to find out what happened to the delivery for the fish food restaurant.In Valos I have to join the sisters and find out about the meeting near the lighthouse.
For the father you have to explore the BLack Steel village and ask around about strange sightings involving the mines. Theres a Bar owner that knows about it, when you get him to meet you in an abandoned building, just outside the Bar he will tell you what you need to find is in the building.

FOr the Sally's you have to go thru to the west of rathepike into the desert, go northwest you have to go thru the Rock desert until you get into Narfus village, again go around asking NPC's in and outside to gain some information.
YOu should see a Mercenary ina blue uniform outside the opening that will lead you into the ROck desert. This will give you the option of joining the Merc's group which seems to be important to finishing Sally's quest!

If you decided to join the Merc's in rathepike, you will not have to worry about conflicts between Pliny's and the Merc's
After you have done enough with the Merc's in Rathepike, you'll be asked to join up with the Offices in Narfu this gives you a chance to kill the large squid ruining the villages fishing economy, and prove to the Narfu Merc's that your not just a worthless women! Then go back to Sally's and mention why! (I dont think this registers as complete in the Quest Log then again it may in 15.2, but it is complete there's didn't seem to be any real conversation from Sally about it.

The light House is around (its not on the top on my head where exactly) you look around for it! But its there, it maybe the boat captain near the lighthouse he will give you a boat ride to the island where the sisters have their Church!

Reactions: tarek36051196
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes