tarek36051196

Aug 14, 2018
For the father you have to explore the BLack Steel village and ask around about strange sightings involving the mines. Theres a Bar owner that knows about it, when you get him to meet you in an abandoned building, just outside the Bar he will tell you what you need to find is in the building.

FOr the Sally's you have to go thru to the west of rathepike into the desert, go northwest you have to go thru the Rock desert until you get into Narfus village, again go around asking NPC's in and outside to gain some information.
YOu should see a Mercenary ina blue uniform outside the opening that will lead you into the ROck desert. This will give you the option of joining the Merc's group which seems to be important to finishing Sally's quest!

If you decided to join the Merc's in rathepike, you will not have to worry about conflicts between Pliny's and the Merc's
After you have done enough with the Merc's in Rathepike, you'll be asked to join up with the Offices in Narfu this gives you a chance to kill the large squid ruining the villages fishing economy, and prove to the Narfu Merc's that your not just a worthless women! Then go back to Sally's and mention why! (I dont think this registers as complete in the Quest Log then again it may in 15.2, but it is complete there's didn't seem to be any real conversation from Sally about it.

The light House is around (its not on the top on my head where exactly) you look around for it! But its there, it maybe the boat captain near the lighthouse he will give you a boat ride to the island where the sisters have their Church!
Thanks for the info. I'll give it a try.

tarek36051196

Aug 14, 2018
How can I activate the questline of Gilly the herbalist? It seems all I can do is talk to her or buy medicine.I discovered the CG cutcene in the gallery hitting the magic switch.But that scene was cruel. Aren't I supposed to be the good guy in the game?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well if you went in to the basment and seen the creuter down there she does try to posion you and calls you a thief.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
After that i forget if its strength are what you need to beat her then you do get the choice to kill her let her go are give her to the beast. Just think thou she has that monster subduod who are what has she been doing is my rhought.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
How do you get the herbalist stuff? I seem to only either get a game over or talk her down, I've tried with different stats too. What is the sweet spot?

Edit: Ah, 5 Defiance to get a new option. Still wondering if you can lose as well though. Or get the scene without completely screwing her. She's nice, doesn't deserve such a bad fate.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
How do you get the herbalist stuff? I seem to only either get a game over or talk her down, I've tried with different stats too. What is the sweet spot?

Edit: Ah, 5 Defiance to get a new option. Still wondering if you can lose as well though. Or get the scene without completely screwing her. She's nice, doesn't deserve such a bad fate.
LOL I wouldn't say she's nice, she does try to kill you. Thankfully you have options to talk her down. I killed her using her own poison you get an Intrigue point! The option seems bugged in the demo, at least the first demo before this one which is suppose to be a bug fix. I would download 15.2 if you want to play out the game until the end of that version then wait for the next release.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Yes she seem's nice but if here pot holds that strong smell to keep all monsters away why does she have a pigboss locked in her basement. That is the big question on my mind any thoughts.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
LOL I wouldn't say she's nice, she does try to kill you. Thankfully you have options to talk her down. I killed her using her own poison you get an Intrigue point! The option seems bugged in the demo, at least the first demo before this one which is suppose to be a bug fix. I would download 15.2 if you want to play out the game until the end of that version then wait for the next release.
She only tries to kill you if you go down one path but if you talk her down she makes complete sense, hence why I say she is nice.
I thought about playing the old version and did for a bit indeed, but I decided to wait for the overhaul instead, eventhough it is quite broken for now (including the poison her option).

Reactions: Jhon1554

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
She claims to have done it because killing or in this case capturing a Pig Boss would cause chaos with the other Pigmen and they would leave to forest.. Why she captured it then cages it is still a mystery. One theory.... She is lonely in the forest and needs someone to fuck! But the village isn't that far away to find someone...

tarek36051196

Aug 14, 2018
How do I find Bjorn, the missing father of Thorkeld and Thorfinn?
I read he's supposed to be in the mines but the thugs won't let me in.

tarek36051196

Aug 14, 2018
I really hated doing that puting her in the cell but i wanted all the scenes and seen no other way.
I hated that too,so I reloaded the game,did a different choice and hit the magic switch in the gallery to unlock it.I will unlock the other scenes on my own but I made an exception for this one because my consience simply won't take it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
but let's hope she is not really an evil person because if she put's others in that cell i will be pissed off that i let her go.
raelly feel bad for vlair tho because her mother is a breeding tool hope you get to save her befor she breaks.
can we make the pirate guy leave the refuges alone and the crazy rich girl i don't want them hurt.

tarek36051196

Aug 14, 2018
I unlocked most of the Rathpike Scenes in the gallery, but the 1rst two on the left are still empty. any idea how to unlock them?

tarek36051196

Aug 14, 2018
Yes she seem's nice but if here pot holds that strong smell to keep all monsters away why does she have a pigboss locked in her basement. That is the big question on my mind any thoughts.
You can see the answer in the conversation when you choose the option "talk her down".She trapped the piggboss so the other piggmen lose their leader and can be defeated easier by the militia.It would make living in the woods easier and she wouldn't have to use that monster repellant all the time.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
How do I find Bjorn, the missing father of Thorkeld and Thorfinn?
I read he's supposed to be in the mines but the thugs won't let me in.
You have to talk to the Bartender but you should talk to all NPC's outside and inside before talking to him. He will say about meeting him at an abandoned building, inside that building (the bed) you can find an old mining shaft!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
As far as looking at the pictures you can just go into the games folder www/pictures its not the same as seeing them while playing the game since there's no dialog with the CG's but you can see every pictures in the game.

There's also a gallery in the demo and in 15.2 you can view while in the game!

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes