Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Cool is there a quest to kill all the slavers,are do they work for the pit asshole
No no way to do that! Maybe in the future, or you ca try to get enough players to request it as a poll on the patron page! But there's no way to take down the thugs, or the slavers. Interesting Capt Grey is part of the slave trade you would find this out by obeying the torturer while Claire is being held captive in Amberly. The same Grey who is willing to give you a boat ride to Rathepike.

You should be able to find this out when you join Pliny's group, one of the missions is to find out about slave trading which is stemming from Nafus!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Yea i did thats why i want to save evey one on the island there going to and kill the slavers lol. O and knock the hell out of grey

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

tarek36051196

Aug 14, 2018
I have found the way you can start the fairfelt questline even if you didn't start it at the beginning.
You have to go to Valos Outer city, go north-east across the bridge, then go south and enter a house with the red roof.
This is Karland's home, he is a writer who wrote the book "History of the known world". Read the book and talk to him, he'll ask you to collect some books to complete the second part of his book and give you a quest.
The first one is pretty simple, go to the library and buy the book "Elvenfall" and bring it back to him.
The second quest is the important one. He'll ask you to go to the Fairfelt manor to collect another book. Talk to the guard at the door and he'll propose you to buy the book for 500$. Pick the option: Try to strong-arm him.
He will take you inside to talk with Lord Lawrence who will kidnap you.
Enjoy the quest.
And where can I find the 3rd book? Karland says it's somewhere in badlands.

MamadouSegpa

Aug 14, 2018
Hello

You are talking about what happens after you get in the ship (rathspike, etc.) but my game stops at this ship (it says that the demo is finished here)

how comes you went that far ? I used the game linked in the first page ?

Thank you

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Hello

You are talking about what happens after you get in the ship (rathspike, etc.) but my game stops at this ship (it says that the demo is finished here)

how comes you went that far ? I used the game linked in the first page ?

Thank you
You got to download 15.2, the Demo is just a sample of what the dev wants to do with the game in future updates, no matter what path you take the game ends with Claire about to go to Rathepike!

MamadouSegpa

Aug 14, 2018
You got to download 15.2, the Demo is just a sample of what the dev wants to do with the game in future updates, no matter what path you take the game ends with Claire about to go to Rathepike!
thank you !

i still can't find it on this website, is it normal ?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
thank you !

i still can't find it on this website, is it normal ?
You may have to go on the Patron site to find it. If its not on there I will have to compress 15.2 and upload it to MEGA!

If its not available then I'm guessing the dev team is pushing forward with a complete overhaul for the next version! I'm guessing but its probably going to be 15.2 overhauled!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017

Hello and welcome to another weekly blogpost!

The overhaul for Claire's Quest is now complete with regards to the Prologue, and we have moved onto step two - Valos.

This week I thought we'd discuss the results from the patron polls for August, primarily concerned with the outcome of the Claire's Quest overhaul and the direction of development!

First off, regarding the new character sprites for Claire's Quest, we had 83.4% of voters saying they liked it, 15.2% neutral, and 1.4% disliking. This is a pretty good outcome, and Ars will definitely be pleased to hear it!

For the next part, we asked how voters felt about the new user interface for Claire's Quest. The results were 82% saying they liked it, and 18% neutral about it, with zero dislikes! So kudos to MiNT there!

For the new portraits, which was the laborious efforts of Nikki, 83.4% liked them, 14.2% were neutral, and 2.4% disliked them. Again, a fairly good turnout.

Sadly, the tiles, and the new mapping, which were a combination of Ars and me (Architect), scored only 75.8% likes, with 22.7% neutral, and 1.4% disliking. Not ideal, but at least most were neutral rather than outright resistant. Hopefully as time goes by players will get used to them more.

Finally, the last set of votes was regarding the direction of artwork, as we have finally caught up to all existing scenes and are now putting in scenes with immediate artwork upon implementation. Voters were asked to pick 3 questlines they wanted to see developed first. Results were:

28.6% - Sisters of Fertility
24.9% - Thieves
20.4% - Rangers
14.4% - Mercenaries
11.6% - Five Families

As such, based off the results, we will be allocating quest progression to the top 3. So, the SoF, Thieves, and Ranger questlines will be getting CG + content in coming updates, with priority!

That's all for now! Sorry for the belated post! Expect to see CG progression charts in the coming weeks, and Valosian overhaul updates!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for the info. I can never be on patron because i have no money but it is nice to know what were getting.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018

Like you didn't expect the Sisters of Fertility to keep their own bondage dungeon? ;p

This is the next CG and scene that goes into the Devotee questline! We will be ending off on this for now, and working on the Emissary (dominant) part of the Sisters next!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I know it may soud wrong but can i jion in with all the girls tied up heheheheh. I think i am per evil lol.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for the info. I can never be on patron because i have no money but it is nice to know what were getting.
You can go on there without membership you just cant gain access to photos or instant postings. I went on the and clicked to "posts" tab. As long as the dev doesn't use any 'explicit language' or references its will be open to the public to read!

EDIT: The dev should just look at creating a separate website for CLaires and Overgrown games.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Lol well i would still do knote things to them lol. Looks like a what's the term bdsm is that the right word are saying lol.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Hananani

Nov 4, 2017
That's a bit of a disappointment, I hoped the Bondage stuff would be more focused around the noble families as the Sisters of Fertility seems to allow some level of freedom to their members... freedom to travel and the like...
and rather then adding to many new scenes I'd rather see more "options" added into already existing scenes, not that I oppose new scenes but I feel if some of the scenes got more varied it would add the the replay-ability of both the game and the individual scenes.

Reactions: Axato

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Like you didn't expect the Sisters of Fertility to keep their own bondage dungeon? :heartcoveredeyes:

This is the next CG and scene that goes into the Devotee questline! We will be ending off on this for now, and working on the Emissary (dominant) part of the Sisters next!
Nice! :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:
More lesbian and futa content!

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes