zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well don't say that around the sister becuase they will tie tou up and beat you around the post lol.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
That's a bit of a disappointment, I hoped the Bondage stuff would be more focused around the noble families as the Sisters of Fertility seems to allow some level of freedom to their members... freedom to travel and the like...
and rather then adding to many new scenes I'd rather see more "options" added into already existing scenes, not that I oppose new scenes but I feel if some of the scenes got more varied it would add the the replay-ability of both the game and the individual scenes.
I would agree it seemed the SoF would be a religion of free and open sexual awaking rather then bondage! The art look goods tho not opposed to it but not a fan of it. The game to this point is so good with the overhaul (even before) so I'm willing to look past this part of the story, still going to play it out!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Let's see were the story goes. I still say if clair is a good guy she should take out the slavers. But that's just me. Lets change greys beating to make him to know how it feels to be treaded like a slave.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Lol well i could see them doing that lol. Foes that make it a fetish are some kinda kinky stuff.

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
Anyone willing to share a save? Or a concise guide on how to get through each chapter and unlock the unlockers in the gallery? Reading that walkthrough is giving me a headache - there's just so much stuff to do.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so any chance clair will get a lasbo scene with the girl she saved and help save them from slavers and stuff. they have it hard just getting away from the moster king prick or should i say from riding his prick lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok you got the brothers to talk about there father then you went ner the docks and ask a man about him think its the guy on the right ner the stall. then you go to the mining town i think and talk to the bar keep if i rember right.

Reactions: Print0o

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
The Overhaul Demo is pretty bugged. In Hookton, after you tell the baker's son about his drawing, Claire spawns behind the baker and inside the wall, making it impossible to move. Going into the Gallery after unlocking a scene causes Claire to get stuck in an infinite loop of looking at the first scene. Also, you can move on terrain you're not supposed to move onto.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Many thanks. Also you need to talk to the bartender twice.
ok you got the brothers to talk about there father then you went ner the docks and ask a man about him think its the guy on the right ner the stall. then you go to the mining town i think and talk to the bar keep if i rember right.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes