Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
1.jpg

Sneak peek of the scene that is unlocked as part of the first quest of the Emissary sub-questline of the Sisters, featuring the redesigned High Sister Lily. This has Claire take on a dominant, rather than submissive route with the Sisters!

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017

Hello all and welcome to another weekly blogpost!

The overhaul for Valos trundles along! Plenty to get through with regards to the pixel stuff, so Ars has his work cut out for himself at the moment. We've got loads of Valos-specific tiles to work through, as well as sprites to do for some of the Valosian characters like the Sisters.

Portraits are just about 100% completed thanks to Nikki, and pigutao has been holding down the fort with regards to the CG artwork. As per the polling results, for the new scenes we're going to be adding immediate content (CG included!) to the Sisters first - a total of x3 new scenes. Following that, we'll do x2 new ones for the Rangers, and x1 new one for the Five Families set. When we get to Rathpike's part of the overhaul, the priority is on the Thieves.

On the Overgrown: Genesis side of things, coding progresses along and MiNT slogs away to the crack of the slaver's whip. The new mechanics for the Hivelings are quite extensive, so it doesn't make sense to just use it for one enemy type. Instead, we're going to expand the enemy set a bit. The mechanics are specifically an enemy that goes into a "downed" state only temporarily before getting back up after a point. I'm thinking of tweaking it for a defensive "shielded" enemy type. We'll see what we can cook up!

Stay tuned for more updates!
(If you enjoy this content please support the developers.)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
What i think i get it but does that mean the enemys wont die are be gone from the scenes. Mybe i am thinking it wrong but if not that will make it harder becuase most chase you even if they don't see you

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
What i think i get it but does that mean the enemys wont die are be gone from the scenes. Mybe i am thinking it wrong but if not that will make it harder becuase most chase you even if they don't see you
Quote from developer "it's just the new set of enemies (Hivelings onwards) I want to use this experimental mechanic on to try and add some difficulty to gameplay. I hate artificial difficulty (ie. taking more bullets to kill), so I wanted to add some kind of actual coded element, like an enemy shelling up after taking a certain amount of damage, and summoning allies to help."

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
So on the pic up top is clair going to get stuck with a dick are does it come and go. Becuase it would look odd to those who new her like the baker boy and his mother. Question is did the hole island get taken over because if so that means there some where out there too.

yallayalla26

Jul 10, 2017
Is it correct that the overhaul demo ends after agreeing on getting smuggled to the isles from Hookton? I end up getting to the gallery room and am stuck in the "getting naked" scene with the asshole from the refugee camp...

EDIT: Nevermind, I found out myself.

Larsencm

May 26, 2017
I tried the new demo and also played the 0.15.2 version of the original. I should say that I really like the way the overhaul feels.
By the way in 0.15.2 in Rathpike I can't get depravity and seduction to go up. Is that a known problem?

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
Are there any walkthrough for this game. I tried to play the new version but I am completely lost. Can't seems to find any missions.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017

Hello all and welcome to another (albeit belated) weekly blog!

Progress on our next overhaul for Claire's Quest targeting Valos is looking good, and we should be able to have it out by September! Valosian-specific tiles are mostly done, and now it's mainly sprites and CG sets. We've already got quite a bit of new CG coming in! Progress chart as follows:

* Sisters of Fertility: Rose x Claire #4 / Bondage Dungeon (COMPLETE!)
* Sisters of Fertility: Claire x Lily (COMPLETE!)

* Sisters of Fertility: Claire's Emissary Duty (IN PROGRESS)
* Rangers #2: Mountain Lion (COMPLETE!)
* Rangers #3: Wolf Pack (IN PROGRESS)
* Rangers #4: Cave Bear (IN PROGRESS)
* Bondage Waitress (IN PROGRESS)
* Barmaid Gangbang (COMPLETE!)
* Titjob (COMPLETE!)

Regarding our Reward Packs, we've now reached a point where some patrons have brought up concerns that they're actually too huge to download in one go, especially at HD resolutions. As such, I'm going to either upload them on some kind of gallery you can download from, or else just cut down the packs to the last 10 most recent CG sets.

Some people have asked about O:G's progress - it is primarily coding work right now, setting the foundations for the next step of development. Patrons, if you're interested in the coding aspects of things, head to our Discord and you can find a live stream of our coder slaving away!

Stay tuned for more updates!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I think thats a bug are a glitch hard to say thought i have not played this for some time been waiting on new stuff and there other game as well.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes